Trusted Contributor

Re: GemsEnVogue Pieces Online at HSN

@SilleeMee  I've been looking at the pieces online all week & now they just put up a new ring at a reduced price.  I wonder if this is it - the 3 row cluster band ring in either emerald, turquoise or tanzanite.  There are pieces that would coordinate - a necklace, earrings and a cuff bracelet.  I've bought his emeralds before  & they are a rich lush gorgeous green.  The emrald version of the ring is 748-029.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just love Michael's pieces.  I stare at the stones and I am still amazed at the quality, the cutting, the settings. A few of my favorites are a madeira citrine ring, and a rhodolite garnet ring as well as a london blue band ring. Just so unique!  And I love that he uses that company near Buffalo, New York, that mixes a little palladium into the sterling silver to prevent tarnishing.  None of my pieces have tarnished.  Oh, and I admire his sartorial splendor; he dresses impeccably!  I always enjoy his shows.

If he does well at HSN, you can bet he will appear on QVC just as Patricia Nash and other vendors have done.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@SilleeMee  I've been looking at the pieces online all week & now they just put up a new ring at a reduced price.  I wonder if this is it - the 3 row cluster band ring in either emerald, turquoise or tanzanite.  There are pieces that would coordinate - a necklace, earrings and a cuff bracelet.  I've bought his emeralds before  & they are a rich lush gorgeous green.  The emrald version of the ring is 748-029.

Thank you @nova 

That emerald ring is really nice! On my screen the color is spectacular. Emerald is my favorite gem. I'll have to tune in and watch the show! 

Respected Contributor

That emerald ring is lovely - color looks like a Columbian Emerald - slight dash of blue in the green.

Trusted Contributor

I caved and got the 7 carat kunzite heart ring.  I've always wanted a kunzite ring and that one looked so nice in the presentation.

Respected Contributor

@River Song  It's beautiful.  Wear it in good health!

Respected Contributor

Agree about the emerald TS, color looks beautiful. Also like the opal ring, not a TS.
Trusted Contributor

@River Song wrote:

I caved and got the 7 carat kunzite heart ring.  I've always wanted a kunzite ring and that one looked so nice in the presentation.

@River Song   That kunzite heart ring looked absolutely spectacular in color!  Wear it in happiness and good health!

Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Agree about the emerald TS, color looks beautiful. Also like the opal ring, not a TS.

@Kindaglitzy   I agree.  I am actually looking forward to see a presentation of the opals.  

Honored Contributor

I would like to see more earrings. Those j-hoops were nice but not my style. A full hoop or a stud would be something I would wear, and not too big of a carat weight also.