Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
I always enjoy evines jewelry shows but Michael V. Is my favorite. I enjoy listening to him even if I am not buying. His jewelry is lovely. I have several rings and a charm bracelet. Just looking today. But I have always enjoyed window shopping. Enjoy shopping ladies.
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Kachina624

Thanks for the heads up.  I ordered this-

I didn't like the other pieces that went with it though, so I spent a few hours perusing other sites for a complimentary piece.

I found this-

I think they will look great together, and with my BOOTS, of course!Cat Very Happy

Shop the Old Gringo Jasmine Violet Boots L1286-14 at Rivertrail Mercantile.  Enjoy fast and free shipping on all Old Gringo Boots.

Beautiful ring! Gorgeous boots! 

Honored Contributor
Gems en vogue has really out done themselves. These shows have been amazing.Michael V is gifted. I am watching his cameo show now they are absolutely gorgeous. I have one of his cameo rings . I am looking at his pink ogorgeHope everyone is enjoying the shows.😀
Honored Contributor
Oops I could not edit. I meant to say I am looking at his pink one.
Respected Contributor

oh what a line-up of cameos - so beautiful and different.  be still my heart!  where's my phone?!!!

Honored Contributor

Frequent Contributor

I have to say, the quality of the gems in Michael's jewelry is very high and I love his designs! Some may think his style is too ornate, but to me it's beautiful. And he's now expanding his line of men's rings, which offer the same quality and can easily be worn by women who prefer simple styles.

I also love that Michael doesn't repeat himself (same settings over and over with different stones). He always has something new and exciting to show us.

Respected Contributor

I know..  I am trying not to get anything... 

A ring on air today caught my eye... I was like no no and no... !!!

Love Michael! Love my pieces!

The man tempts me with something everytime... best not watch sometimes... 😌!

Enjoy your pieces ladies!

-Texas Hill Country-
Contributor

It’s dangerous when I watch Michael’s shows. I swear I’m NOT going to buy and then I see something I love. This time around was the Pink tourmaline opaque ring. I can’t believe I’ve been shopping with him for 20 years. I own over 30 of his rings plus other stuff. I love his designs. They are unique. He is my favorite.