Honored Contributor

Lot of Gems en Vogue on sale at near $100., or much less.  All colors of gemstones represented including the rare (?) Sleeping Beauty turquoise.  One of my all-time favorite rings, 170-241, an Amazonite ring is included.  I wore it on a trip to Banff, Canada, held it up to compare to the color of lake water and they were exactly the same color.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info @Kachina624

I haven’t ordered any jewelry in quite sometime, but I came across an 11ct Almandine Garnet ring of Michael’s and it’s reduced 222.00!   I ordered it.  I love garnets.  Have a lot of his garnet rings and their gorgeous.  Pricing now on his jewelry is amazing.  Deep discounts right now.  Thanks for posting.  

Valued Contributor

@Blingqueen023  I just checked out that garnet ring- gorgeous! I love the matching earrings too-leverbacks are my favorite. Have a soft spot for this garnet such a rich color plus it is my mother's birthstone.

@Kachina624 Your ring is beautiful and looks like it would be very flattering on.Sold out in my size! Isn't Banff lovely?  I think it is one of the prettiest places on earth.  Thanks for alerting me to these discounts.  It is a nice time to shop before the shows air and everything starts selling out.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

Thanks for the heads up.  I ordered this-

I didn't like the other pieces that went with it though, so I spent a few hours perusing other sites for a complimentary piece.

I found this-

I think they will look great together, and with my BOOTS, of course!Cat Very Happy

Shop the Old Gringo Jasmine Violet Boots L1286-14 at Rivertrail Mercantile.  Enjoy fast and free shipping on all Old Gringo Boots.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624    you posted about a beautiful opal flower ring from GEMS and it is back in stock. Do you find it fits true to size?   I just ordered one . I love this ring! 

Honored Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

@Blingqueen023  I just checked out that garnet ring- gorgeous! I love the matching earrings too-leverbacks are my favorite. Have a soft spot for this garnet such a rich color plus it is my mother's birthstone.

@Kachina624 Your ring is beautiful and looks like it would be very flattering on.Sold out in my size! Isn't Banff lovely?  I think it is one of the prettiest places on earth.  Thanks for alerting me to these discounts.  It is a nice time to shop before the shows air and everything starts selling out.

@chvall99.  Absolutely!  The Canadian Rockies are gorgeous and so different from our Rockies.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono.  Very nice.  You can't go wrong choosing pieces done in complimentary colors.

I was all set to place an order but I saw that $6.99 S&H and just couldn't do it.

@CatsyCline. I hope you love that opal as much as I love mine.  Yes, I'd say it runs true to size.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you Kachina I was wondering if it would be a snug fit because the flower setting has a sizable undergallery?    Ordered sz 9 hope hope it fits!!  Its a gorgeous ring !

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, Kachina624 for the heads up.  I checked it out and, although the metal content was not for me, the designs were unique and the stones were a nice change from the same old, same old.

@lolakimono, WOW!  

Respected Contributor

@chvall99 wrote:

@chvall99 you’re mom has a great birthstone.  Garnets unfortunately isn’t mine.  Peridot is.   I think garnets are my favorites.  Can never have enough.  Have a great rest of the weekend.