Contributor

Has anyone tried Gems en Vogue charms (evine) on a Pandora bracelet? Michael really has some beautiful charms but not sure if they require purchasing one of his bracelets or if I can add them to my existing Pandora.

Respected Contributor

I've heard him say on several occasions that they will fit Pandora and others. I do have one of his charms that I use on a necklace, and there is plenty of room on the bale. His charms are very cool IMO!

Laura loves cats!
Valued Contributor

I bought the Judith Ripka bracelet (because the clasp is beautiful and big!) to use with Michael's charms. The bracelets all seem to work with the different charm brands.

Contributor

Thank you both!

Honored Contributor
I have quite a few of his charms, all bought on sale. I have them mixed with some Carolyn Pollack and even a couple of Ripka charms. I can't say enough good things about Michael's magnetic charm bracelet. The magnet is in a "barrel" so it doesn't grab steel objects. It's an extremely strong magnet; I'd never worry about it coming unfastened and best of all, I can put it on by myself with no problem at all.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i just bought the dollhouse charm - nostalgia for the wonderful dollhouse i had as a young girl. i bought Michael's charm watch and having been adding a charm every once in a while. his detail is amazing - these are collectors' items.

Respected Contributor
On 4/3/2015 Kachina624 said: I have quite a few of his charms, all bought on sale. I have them mixed with some Carolyn Pollack and even a couple of Ripka charms. I can't say enough good things about Michael's magnetic charm bracelet. The magnet is in a "barrel" so it doesn't grab steel objects. It's an extremely strong magnet; I'd never worry about it coming unfastened and best of all, I can put it on by myself with no problem at all.
I'm gonna have to check that out then. Thanks
Honored Contributor
I just bought two more. My bracelet will be over-full. His charms are just exquisite.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My gosh, I was awed by the beautiful selection they were offering...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
I got 3 more....