Respected Contributor

I bought some of these neon apatite gemstones in December.  I put them into some items I was making and have enough for a NA strand.   Love the machine cut stones, they are perfect.

s-l1600 (9).jpg

Trusted Contributor

I always enjoy watching his jewelry shows, but his prices seem to have gone way up...  or maybe they aren't marking them down on clearance as much lately.  Luckily I haven't seen anything so far that I can't live without!

Honored Contributor

I just wrote a check for over $11,000 for a new roof.  I certainly hope someone ohs and ahs over its beauty.  Sure doesn't have the charisma of a new piece of jewelry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just wrote a check for over $11,000 for a new roof.  I certainly hope someone ohs and ahs over its beauty.  Sure doesn't have the charisma of a new piece of jewelry. 

Kachina, you are so funny.  Post a picture of your new roof and I will oh and ah.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Those neon appatite earrings about got me, until I realized I have no place to go that would warrant something that dressy.  Michael knocks himself out buying gems and putting together these pieces.  He just doesn't go and pick out styles from some "line."  The only way I can not buy something is just not watch the shows.  But I always check in on the TSV's and his clearance pieces. 

Contributor

I almost bought the neon apatitie ones to go with my turquoise mother of the bride dress, but I would get little use for them after the wedding. I'll just wear some turquoise dangly ones I already have!