Respected Contributor

Gems En Vogue to Premier on HSN Feb. 9 - TS

Yes, it's true.  Gems En Vogue with Michael Valitutti will be a TS & premier on HSN on February 9th.  I am so excited that one of my favorite jewelry lines is coming to HSN.  His quality and designs are unparalleled.  I have many, many rings, pendants, and earrings.  Michael is a class act and I am looking forward to his shows.

Respected Contributor

Re: Gems En Vogue to Premier on HSN Feb. 9 - TS

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight There is nothing like his big honker stone rings and pendants!  The Namibian amethyst he brought to another network is the finest I have ever seen. Huge, perfect, crystals of deep purple with flashes of magenta and blue.  His citrines are stunning, too. Ditto his peridots, Swiss blue topazes, and garnets. I wish him the best on HSN.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Yes, it's true.  Gems En Vogue with Michael Valitutti will be a TS & premier on HSN on February 9th.  I am so excited that one of my favorite jewelry lines is coming to HSN.  His quality and designs are unparalleled.  I have many, many rings, pendants, and earrings.  Michael is a class act and I am looking forward to his shows.

Thank you so much for this information.  I miss his presentations.  His rings are lovely.   I have  several of his pieces.  So glad he will be on HSNSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

There is a Gems en Vogue website. Paul Deasy also sells on it.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Occasional Contributor

FANTASTIC

I've meet Michael a few times when i was on a cruise that another shopping channel was a part of.  He is so passionate about his gemstones and is extremely knowledgeble I so have missed him, I have quite a few pieces of his jeweley too many to count.  Super addition for HSN he is truly the same in person and on tv.  Can't wait !!!!

Honored Contributor

I have perhaps 25-30 of Michael's rings, many with big beautiful stones.  The last few I bought were of much lesser quality.  I won't be buying more.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Hope they pair him with a  calm Host that helps him tone down his yell talk style. 

.Have not been a fan of his  mixed  colored metals . His gold pieces from abt 10+ years ago were nice .

Honored Contributor

I am so happy to see this news.  I thought he had been relegated to the dust bin of jewelry history.  So that takes care of two Amigos with Chuck on Shop LC.  What' s the deal with Paul?  I realize he has a lot of detractors on this board, but he did come out with some nice pieces over the years.  

Trusted Contributor

@Jersey Born  What wonderful news!  I'm always happy to see a good jewelry line.  How did you find out?  I occassionally check in on the Gems En Vogue website & Instagram and must have somehow missed the announcement.

PS I'm in central NJ!  Can't wait for spring!

Respected Contributor

@nova, I cannot take any credit for knowing about Michael V's debut on HSN, because I only found out about it from the OP, @stellabystarlight.  If not for the OP, I don't think I would have heard about it until someone noticed his jewelry on HSN and posted about it here.  I just wanted to let people know that the stones he offers are of excellent quality. I also love the internal clarity, free from inclusions, in his Madagascar rose quartz.