Respected Contributor

Ok, I couldn't resist that ruby band ring! LOL, I had to turn him off so I wouldn't buy anymore. I did however order the sterling charm bracelet starter, so I can add charms...they are gorgeous.

Anyone else? I almost caved on those omega sleeping beauty earrings, but it behaved myself.

Valued Contributor

Re: Gems En Vogue fans.... :)

His charms are lovely. You'll enjoy collecting them. I have several and am about to start a new bracelet with his offerings from this visit.

Honored Contributor

I have his magnetic charm bracelet which is wonderful, easy to put on, doesn't attract flatware, and magnet is so strong I never worry about it coming off. I have some of Michael's charms mixed with a couple Judith Ripka, several Samuel Benham, and several Carolyn Pollack and some beads from eBay. Pretty bracelet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Congrats on the ruby ring. Wear in good health. I almost bought that OTO bracelet, but took it out of the cart because the charms are just too expensive to collect for the bracelet . I won't even start with that. By the time you're done filling it up that bracelet will cost well over 600 dollars. I'll just stick with his rings.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I didn't buy the ruby but I have other rings from Michael and have been happy with every one of them - the best quality out there

Trusted Contributor

I Yi Yi - I caved on the $23 charm bracelet and that's all she wrote - 8 charms later, I'm broke! Love love love his charms and have a few that I wear on a necklace. I guess this is my early Christmas gift to myself! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Congrats on your purchases, ladies! Wear them in good health. I love rubies, but I have very similar looking ring, so I passed. I totally behaved this time and I wish Michael do different styles because I am getting tired of the same shapes,different stones. S B new bracelet was calling my name really loudly but I won the battle.
Respected Contributor

I love Michael's things. Sadly, not able to buy at these time. Enjoy your new ring!

Respected Contributor

On 11/14/2014 Shogirl said:

I Yi Yi - I caved on the $23 charm bracelet and that's all she wrote - 8 charms later, I'm broke! Love love love his charms and have a few that I wear on a necklace. I guess this is my early Christmas gift to myself! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

OMG, now see! That's what I was afraid I'd do after ordering the bracelet, LOL. I drooled at the charms on line. Merry Christman, Shogirl.Smiley Happy. Yes. Michael has some beautiful pieces, quite the salesman. Sanna, I almost caved on the SB earrings! They were gorgeous......
Trusted Contributor

OMG, I just received the Santa ring I also gave myself for Christmas (*wink*) and it is drop dead gorgeous! This is my first piece of handpainted jewelry I've purchased from Gems En Vogue and it does not disappoint. It's an art masterpiece for the hand - the detail and workmanship is like no other. It was definitely a splurge purchase, but I am Ms. Christmas in so many ways - it's my favorite time of year - and the ring had my name on it!

My charm order still showed as processing yesterday...