Honored Contributor

Exotics En Vogue tonight with Heather HallSmiley HappyEnjoy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919  I love the eternity bands.  If they came in a size 4 I might have bought the ruby one.  Sometimes Michael Valitutti has a huge honker ring in a size 4 but not a simple eternity band!  Too bad!  I bought a ruby pendant from this line in the past and the quality is beautiful.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gems En Vogue Fans

[ Edited ]

MV is the real deal.   He loves stones and is so informative. I rarely purchase jewelry, but he is a "gem".

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

MV is the real deal.   He loves stones and is so informative. I rarely purchase jewelry, but he is a "gem".

LOL I agree.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

i love to watch Michael.

right now i am trying to resist the Dallas Prince presentation.  some of her designs are just gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@sunshine 919  I love the eternity bands.  If they came in a size 4 I might have bought the ruby one.  Sometimes Michael Valitutti has a huge honker ring in a size 4 but not a simple eternity band!  Too bad!  I bought a ruby pendant from this line in the past and the quality is beautiful.

You cannot beat the quality of his pieces.  I even have his charms.  I love that he mixes Palladium with the silver.  Never tarnishes.  I have his carnavale band ring.  The most comfortable ring I own.  I love watching his shows.  I have learned a lot just from watching him.  Enjoy your day.Smiley Happy