Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy I saw the butterfly ring & thought it was pretty too.  Enjoy it!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Gem day review

[ Edited ]
Uruguay Amethyst Sterling Silver Earrings, 3.60cttw - J366091

J366091
Uruguay Amethyst Sterling Silver Earrings, 3.60 cttw $182.70

I ordered these earrings during the Vault with Peyton Kelly. I don't need them, but I love the color and quality of these stones. I have been trying to buy less, but I am not always successful. Last month on the gold day I bought a small yellow gold bee pendant. Itis adorable. LOve.

Honored Contributor

I watched on and off, I love gems, but I don't want to spend hundreds let alone thousands for a ring. I love morganite in the rose gold in 14k, but again, don't want to spend the money. 

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99  Like you I also love morganite in rose gold!  About 5 years ago i bought 2 Cor-de-Rosa morganite pieces in rose gold (a ring & a pendant) from JTV and they make me smile every time I wear them.  I honestly paid a couple of hundred dollars for each piece since this was BEFORE the price of morganite went through the roof.  I was drooling over the morganite bracelet shown on Gem Day.  lol

Honored Contributor

I watched the finale with Rick.  There were some nice things.  I enjoyed watching the show and I liked the TSV in Morganite.  However, I wasn't jewelry shopping.  

Honored Contributor

My first QVC purchase was a sapphire ring set in gold. It's still pretty and has kept its shape. Later gold rings were flimsy and ended up looking like ovals instead of staying round. Oh, and the cost was unbelievable in comparison to today's prices.

Respected Contributor

It is MUCH more fun to window shop pretty jewelry than gym equipment and shoes!

I did not purchase either but I would certainly accept many of the items as gifts (smile)!

Trusted Contributor

@Gabidog  Well said!

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch because they show too much in silver or the outrageously expensive items.  I can't wear silver because it makes my skin sore and bleed.  I wish they'd offer more gems in gold in the mid price range and more gems set in simple 14k leverback earrings.

However, there was a 14k gem ring I have been looking at since last summer.  It was at the lowest price I've seen so ordered it.  I hope I like it.

Honored Contributor

I watched some shows. I just couldn’t get too excited about all the stones set in silver. I’m tired of silver and I’m leaning back toward gold. I didn’t see a single piece I actually loved. I expected more from the moonstone pieces but they didn’t move me. I ordered one piece, a reversible pendant with tiger’s eye on one side and malachite on the reverse side. I like the versatility of the piece. I did not like that the stones are just flat, thin slices of the stones.