Esteemed Contributor
Don't forget ladies, Michael is having his honker Parsolite TTV Friday at midnight. Saw it on Facebook. It's a killer ring.
Honored Contributor

Though the experience did remind me of why I so often decide to skip SHQ... I had a coral ring in my cart and before I could even check out it disappeared... They offer, of course, to notify you if it's back in stock... Isn't that nice? It might've been even nicer if the item in my cart had actually been available for longer than the five minutes it took me to check out, or maybe I should say to try to.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Paul Deasy is on now with sleeping beauty turquoise ... couldn't resist the link bracelet (sold out before the presentation) and a necklace from his previous show. I'm done ...

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 stevieb said:

Though the experience did remind me of why I so often decide to skip SHQ... I had a coral ring in my cart and before I could even check out it disappeared... They offer, of course, to notify you if it's back in stock... Isn't that nice? It might've been even nicer if the item in my cart had actually been available for longer than the five minutes it took me to check out, or maybe I should say to try to.

The hosts at Shop frequently warn that a product is not "yours" until you check out. I've had that happen also. I've never lost an item in a Q cart but have lost items at HSN.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2014 kachina624 said:
On 4/13/2014 stevieb said:

The hosts at Shop frequently warn that a product is not "yours" until you check out. I've had that happen also. I've never lost an item in a Q cart but have lost items at HSN.

I don't shop either of the others very often. Heck, for that matter, I'm not shopping here all that often either, but I couldn't believe it! I had the item in my cart, was checking out, paused for literally less than five minutes to grab my credit card, was entering the number and wham... sold out.

I guess I prefer the way the Q does it. If you're in the process of checking out, I believe they honor your sale. Really ticked me off. I love coral and it's so rarely seen on home shopping. I won't be inclined to go back any time soon.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I happened across an afternoon show that had the gem guy (not Michael Valitutti) showing a really fabulous looking black spinel and white sapphire statement necklace, made of attached alternating black and white circles, for about $700. I thought it was beautiful, and I don't even like black spinel. The price for that piece was comparable to one of those resin-filled Oro Nuovo necklaces here. Go figure.

Super Contributor

Gem Weeks on SHOPHQ get me all warm and fuzzy inside!! I'm totally looking forward to prasiolite day on Friday. I can't wait to see that ring. So far, I purchased a heliodor ring from Michael. I hope I have enough restraint to not purchase a whole lot more!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Honored Contributor
On 4/12/2014 ennui1 said:

I flipped over for a few minutes, but Kendy was getting on my nerves. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Me too! I flipped to ShopHQ intending to settle in and watch for an hour but Kendy drove me right up the wall! I always found her to be loud and irritating but I haven't seen her for a over a year. She hasn't changed.... She's still one of those "look at me!! Hee haw!!" show hosts.

Super Contributor
On 4/14/2014 chrystaltree said:
On 4/12/2014 ennui1 said:

I flipped over for a few minutes, but Kendy was getting on my nerves. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Me too! I flipped to ShopHQ intending to settle in and watch for an hour but Kendy drove me right up the wall! I always found her to be loud and irritating but I haven't seen her for a over a year. She hasn't changed.... She's still one of those "look at me!! Hee haw!!" show hosts.

I agree - she is really hard to take 99.9% of the time. Can't she permanently host Invicta??!!

We all have two lives. The second begins when you realize you only have one - Confucius
Regular Contributor

Has anyone else had major problems with NYCII jewelry by Chuck Clemency tarnishing on them just shortly after the 30 day return policy? I purchased a bracelet and it is now a piece of garbage due to the metal turning. SHOPNBC just told me basically 'tough luck' it's been over 30 days since you made the purchase. If anyone else has had this problem or knows a solution to it I would love to know. I will NOT purchase anything else from Mr. Clemency and am extremely careful about what little I do still order from SHOPHQ now. This experience has sadly spoiled Gem Week for me.