Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone.  It's Gem Week on the Evine channel.  I'm not looking to buy anything but it's definitely fun to check out pretty jewelry.  Victoria Wieck is supposed to bring some white jade pieces I'm curious to see.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

Hi everyone.  It's Gem Week on the Evine channel.  I'm not looking to buy anything but it's definitely fun to check out pretty jewelry.  Victoria Wieck is supposed to bring some white jade pieces I'm curious to see.

Thank you for the heads up.  White jade should be pretty.  Victorias pieces are lovely.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks! I am watching, pretty things, but so far are not buying. Reason is I have so much that is just sit there..... but I am tempted though....

Valued Contributor

its fun to watch this funny things.

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA

@SANNA wrote:

Thanks! I am watching, pretty things, but so far are not buying. Reason is I have so much that is just sit there..... but I am tempted though....

I know exactly what you mean.  I promised myself to start rotating all the pieces I already have so I won't buy anything else.  In fact when I do take out an older piece I wonder why I stopped wearing it in the first place.  Lol but it never stops me from looking!

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

@SANNA

@SANNA wrote:

I know exactly what you mean.  I promised myself to start rotating all the pieces I already have so I won't buy anything else.  In fact when I do take out an older piece I wonder why I stopped wearing it in the first place.  Lol but it never stops me from looking!

I feel the same way.  There was a time that when Michael V was on I would always purchase a ring.  Now I like to look and go to my ring box and wear what I have.  I do enjoy watching though.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have to sit on my hands to keep from buying.  I'll never have enough rings.  Right now I have to go empty the jewelry bowls back into the ring boxes.  When I take off a ring at night it goes into one of these bowls near the TV or my bed so theoretically I won't lose them.  No way do I bother do put them away properly.

Contributor

I am watching ti too.  Trying to be good and not buy anything.  Already brought Jake King errring last week.  

Also  a peral  braclet from from Evine.  

Trusted Contributor

@Oliveria I've never purchased anything from Jay King.  He tells a good story and the pieces look heavy.  How is the quality?

Honored Contributor

So far, Evine has shown a lot of junk.  JMO.  Just like Q, it's time to clean out the warehouse.