Honored Contributor

Anyone ordering? I do love the stone presence on that tsv ring, I'm attracted to the garnet. Looks beautiful on tv.

Don't know if I would take a chance ordering. Five dollars to ship that ring too, and a return fee. Should probably clean and wear what I have. Including a gold garnet tennis bracelet that I haven't worn in quite a while.

"EMPATHY IS A SUPERPOWER"
Honored Contributor

I haven't seen a presentation but I'm not impressed with the design.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

I like the fishy, but not $250 worth of like.

Burmese Jade Carved Fish Enhancer on 18" Chain, 14K Gold

Honored Contributor

Depends on the quality and whether 14k or is it costume jewelry.

Use to be you can find nice quality pieces at a $100 price point but no longer.

Hey, you only need ONE!

@lolakimono

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono $250 for the fishy? I assume it's jade. I love jade but I don't have any.

For that price you could take a weekend trip to go fishing  😊

"EMPATHY IS A SUPERPOWER"
Contributor

If you want gemstones at a reasonable price go to shoplc!!! Dan Dennis & Karen Connolly are just some of the hosts-prices are incredible!!

Trusted Contributor

Not a fan of the TSV. I just looked through the previously aired and everything I like is way beyond my budget. I'm not into gemstones in silver. Enjoy if you buy!

Honored Contributor

I'm not much of a gemstone fan, but I did buy that Heidi Daus necklace on HSN yesterday.  I know they aren't "real" gemstones, but I just loved that necklace!  And what a bargain!  Yesterday - $129.95.  Today - $279.95.  Now THAT'S a "special"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

would appreciate more gem info  - and less yakkity yak.  hosts - take note!

Respected Contributor

I really like the garnet but I'm afraid when I get it home it will be too dark.  The way this is mounted though should allow the light to shine through.  It's been a long time sing they have presented the reddish brown garnet gems.  I like the pendants too.  I purchased a necklace in ss, brass and green turq from American West so I am probably going to pass.  Like the amethyst too!

ETA:  It's a no go for sure.  I just looked online at the description and I don't care for the rhodium plating around the gemstones.  It would make the garnet too dark for sure I think.