Honored Contributor

Re: Gem Day — Thursday, July 29

@banned again  Thank you!

Super Contributor

He is going to be on July 29, 7-9 pm. I am not sure which time is it. I guerss EST?

Respected Contributor

I'll tune in. Last gem day I bought a blue topaz ring and after waiting for months on waitlist I got the gold clad bangle bracelet with an emerald cut blue topaz stone for my daughter for Christmas. Thanks DenimandCo for the schedule. 

Respected Contributor

@nova wrote:

@banned again   What a treat!  Thank you!  Do you have any idea what the TSV would be?

There's a new Sterling Gemstone Ring coming up but I don't know if it's the TSV.

Ring.png

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@nova wrote:

@banned again   What a treat!  Thank you!  Do you have any idea what the TSV would be?

There's a new Sterling Gemstone Ring coming up but I don't know if it's the TSV.

Ring.png

@banned again  Looks like pink tourmaline. I agree with you...it looks like tsv could be something with exotics.

Respected Contributor

j395744.jpg

Today's Special Value

J-395744

Generation Gems Sterling Exotic Gemstone Ring

Choice of Fire Opal, Chrome Diopside, Blue Apatite, Tanzanite, Pink Rhodolite?

J-396773

Matching Earrings

j396773.jpg

Respected Contributor

Ugh. Sterling silver. That's a hard pass from me. If it were available in yellow gold I'd probably buy the earrings. Guess I'll be saving some money!!! 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again 

Thanks for the info! Always best to see these things in person.... that's an awfully anemic rhodolite, at least as pictured. It has the salmon undertone of some pink tourmalines. 

Trusted Contributor

@banned again   Thank you!  Love watching jewelry shows whenever I get the chance - especially gemstone shows!  Whether I plan to buy or not the beautiful colors of nature's gems are a treat to behold.

Esteemed Contributor

@nova wrote:

@banned again   Thank you!  Love watching jewelry shows whenever I get the chance - especially gemstone shows!  Whether I plan to buy or not the beautiful colors of nature's gems are a treat to behold.

@nova 

Well said. I took that day off from work. It's "me" time. Smiley Happy