Frequent Contributor

Does anyone out there in Jewelryland know what the TSV for Gem Day is?

Honored Contributor

Re: Gem Day TSV?

[ Edited ]

They are sterling inside out oval gem hoop earrings for just under $90.00. No item number nor stones noted yet. Of course they're on easy pays.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Click on the TSV link at the top of the page....they are posted.

Honored Contributor

2 sizes, several colors

Valued Contributor

Any thoughts on them out there??  I think they look nice.

Honored Contributor

Shocker; inside out hoop earrings.  The other option would have been a set of studs in all the semi-precious hues.

Would have been interested in something truly unique, but wasn't expecting that to happen.

I don't care for the TSV because they are an old style, and also I am one of the few people on the boards who does not care for oval hoop earrings.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Shocker; inside out hoop earrings.  The other option would have been a set of studs in all the semi-precious hues.

Would have been interested in something truly unique, but wasn't expecting that to happen.

I don't care for the TSV because they are an old style, and also I am one of the few people on the boards who does not care for oval hoop earrings.

@faeriemoonITA!! It is a big pass for me.  I don't care for them at all.  I was hoping for something different.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gem Day TSV?

[ Edited ]

Even though they are a classic design and never really go out of style, I prefer round hoops. I have so many hoops...it's my obsession.

ETA- For me omega-back hoops are nice but they are not very secure. I've lost some hoops with omega-backs because they pull off too easily. I like push-lock closures much more. You can't lose those unless they are ripped out of your piercing...heaven forbid.

Respected Contributor

I would have bought the smaller size IF they had offered them in nice, red garnet!  The Q has done this before at least once, offered the "standard" semi-precious gems except for garnet, I think it was the Or Paz rose bracelet.  I'm disappointed, but I guess it saves me money, right? 

Honored Contributor

The Q definitely needs some new, innovative jewelry designers. How many times can they present the same stones set in similar styles? Disappointing.