Reply
Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎12-22-2014
On 1/7/2015 Lanikins said:

J319539

Thanks!

I see the piece using the item number. It's 99 plus s&h. Is there any better discount after midnight or this is the TSV price? Wondering if I should wait or not.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,938
Registered: ‎12-07-2012
On 1/7/2015 Lanikins said:

J319539

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Rope Design Sterling Silver

That's it?!? That's the big gem day TSV? Whatever happened to the nice opaque stone toggle bracelets, items offered in different gemstone options, interesting designs? I don't mean to insult anyone who is anxiously waiting to order this ring, but it just seems like a letdown as the standard bearer for an entire day of gems.

Regular Contributor
Posts: 196
Registered: ‎03-12-2010

I am awaiting the presentation just to see if they show us the underneath of the ring. If it's screened underneath then maybe it would be closer to the value they stamped on it.

I love SB for the color and the fact it has no matrix. I bet the setting is thin and cheap looking.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 51,414
Registered: ‎03-10-2010
Funny how that scarce, rare Sleeping Beauty turquoise from the mine that is closed keeps appearing on shopping TV. I wonder how many years this will continue?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎12-22-2014

Is there any advantage to pre-ordering a TSV? (besides guaranteeing your size??

Thanks

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,426
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

That must have been some bucket Peyton scored. I wonder how much they paid that guy for it?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,846
Registered: ‎04-22-2014
On 1/7/2015 luvmyshihtzu said:

Is there any advantage to pre-ordering a TSV? (besides guaranteeing your size??

Thanks

It gets shipped sooner. Before the TSV day.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,846
Registered: ‎04-22-2014
On 1/7/2015 sparklestar said:

That must have been some bucket Peyton scored. I wonder how much they paid that guy for it?

Lol. Yeah... I saw that piece of rough stone and now I'm wondering how do they treat the stone to make it look so blue???
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,846
Registered: ‎04-22-2014
On 1/7/2015 goldreich27 said:

I am awaiting the presentation just to see if they show us the underneath of the ring. If it's screened underneath then maybe it would be closer to the value they stamped on it.

I love SB for the color and the fact it has no matrix. I bet the setting is thin and cheap looking.

I'm kind of new at this - so if you can see the stone underneath the ring, does it mean it's cheaply done? Not sure what it means that the ring is "screened underneath"....I suppose I can go and google it Smiley Happy
Contributor
Posts: 59
Registered: ‎12-22-2014
On 1/7/2015 tough_kitty said:
On 1/7/2015 luvmyshihtzu said:

Is there any advantage to pre-ordering a TSV? (besides guaranteeing your size??

Thanks

It gets shipped sooner. Before the TSV day.

Thanks for the info.

I'm also new at this.