Regular Contributor

Just got my huggie diamond earrings. And BOY are they huggie. So huggie I couldn’t get them on. And diamonds so small you need a loupe! A good earring for a small child of somone with very small ear lobes! Can’t believe they even put them in the show. I should never have even bought them for a look, definitely going back!  But I will say they were better packaged than the $1400.00 ring! On this one the package is better than the inside!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Just got my huggie diamond earrings. And BOY are they huggie. So huggie I couldn’t get them on. And diamonds so small you need a loupe! A good earring for a small child of somone with very small ear lobes! Can’t believe they even put them in the show. I should never have even bought them for a look, definitely going back!  But I will say they were better packaged than the $1400.00 ring! On this one the package is better than the inside!

@Forrest3  Sorry you were disappointed. It’s the pits looking forward to your package to arrive and boom..it has to go back.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, I really hate to send things back, but there were no problems on these!