Contributor

Just looked at the Gem day Jewelry. No gem day prices. Most sale items are very expensive. This is why I buy most gems on Evine. I miss the old Gem Days-great prices, pretty jewelry. 

Contributor

Re: Gem Day Jewelry Selection

I used to be glued to the TV when Gem Day was on, but these last few years have been pretty boring.

Respected Contributor

The TSV- Don't like adjustable bracelets with the dangling cords at all!

Respected Contributor

I'v esee n a lot of pricey stuff, so I'm out. I did notice that Paton Kelly is on with Nancy Hornbeck presenting a cross. Good to see him again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a ring on wishlist..waiting to see if something else catches my eye. If not! That beautiful ring, Is coming home to me. I'm enjoying the shows!!

Honored Contributor

The prices are insane and the gemstones are just boring to me.  I will be saving money.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC caters to millions. There is something for everyone, including price points. What may be expensive to one isn't to someone else. 

Nancy H looks beautiful!! Swear she gets younger looking everytime I see her.

Love her style, and professional demeanor. Peyton Kelley, Welcome back.

Respected Contributor

Enjoyed seeing Peyton Kelly again. Gem shows have not been the same without Peyton.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I enjoy Gem days altho won't be glued to the TV over it and won't be buying anything---have way to much already, but I enjoy the mega pricey stuff. Better than Xmas garbage or beds or vacuums

Honored Contributor

Not much in the "Vault Discoveries" either. That's the show I'm most drawn to watch. But looks like very few pieces are there.