Super Contributor

Hi everyone, while we just had a fantastic AW run, if you like white stones, the gardenia enhancer is at the lowest price ever AND on easy pay. Check it out. I love mine very much and paid more than double for it at one time. It's not a huge pendant, so those of you that like more demure pieces, this may appeal to you.

Carolyn Pollack Gardenia Sterling Enhancer - J265138

Honored Contributor

Haca - thanks for the alert.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Haca, you're killing me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I ordered the pendant and the necklace which is also at a reduced priced and easy pay. I starting dreaming of the white with the coral from the recent show with some lapis pieces I already have...still feels like 4th of July...and then I love the white with turquoise...so I was hooked!

Thanks for the head's up even if my credit card is scorching.

Super Contributor

It is a lovely piece - one of my fav's - got mine on Ebay a few years ago for a song!! It is one you will love - the whole collection is summer personified!

Super Contributor
On 7/7/2014 Qulia said:

Haca, you're killing me! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I ordered the pendant and the necklace which is also at a reduced priced and easy pay. I starting dreaming of the white with the coral from the recent show with some lapis pieces I already have...still feels like 4th of July...and then I love the white with turquoise...so I was hooked!

Thanks for the head's up even if my credit card is scorching.

Always ready to enable, Qualia. {#emotions_dlg.sneaky} Like Cooking Lady says, the enhancer and the necklace are beautiful. I mix and match my CP and AW and it all works well. On the Fourth I wore three bead necklaces - white magnesite from CP with coral and lapis beads. Fun!