Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard of this brand watch?  ShopHQ as a TTP for $219 the watch goes for $2295.  I went to the company's website and that is in deed what the price is.  It has diamonds and made in Switzerland.  Here is one of the colors.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky   Yes, it's a well-known high end watch brand. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I believe Gevril is a brand owned by Croton. (Remember David Marmelstein? a frequent vendor on ShopHQ.) The diamonds are not full cut stones as you would find with Concord, but a good value for the price offered today.

When Croton's corporate offices were located in NJ I enjoyed shopping their holiday sales and picked up several nice watches that I still enjoy wearing. Good quality.

Super Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Has anyone heard of this brand watch?  ShopHQ as a TTP for $219 the watch goes for $2295.  I went to the company's website and that is in deed what the price is.  It has diamonds and made in Switzerland.  Here is one of the colors.

I own two.  They are quality watches and I've had no issues.  

Respected Contributor

They are nice watches - my DH has one - but I doubt anyone would pay $2295 for it.

Suggested retail prices are way overstated.

Trusted Contributor

Re: GV2 by Gevril Watch

[ Edited ]

@Pecky It's a Swiss watch which is known for its precision of time.  A swiss watch usually has a better and harder crystal as well.  I agree the prices can get quite expensive.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

This is a beautiful watch ! I think GV2 is a step down level from the top. More for general public because people do not drop thousands of$$$ anymore on watches. 
I also bought one of these last year from shop hq , works well but since it is all rose gold plated it tarnished. Money waisted

Honored Contributor

@Pecky The Gevril I'm acquainted with is excellent quality....I would question what makes it a GV2?  If you love the watch, at that price it seems like a good value.