Occasional Contributor

GUARANTEE ON DIAMONIQUE SOLD IN QVC OUTLETS

Has anyone experienced problems with a Diamonique item they purchased in a QVC outlet store? 

I have a channel set Diamonique eternity band that I purchased a few years ago at the QVC outlet store in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.  I recently noticed that the stones are badly scratched.  

I called QVC Customer Service and was told by a supervisor that the Diamonique guarantee only covers THE LOSS OF A STONE, not scratched, cracked, damaged stones.  Also, since the ring was purchased at a QVC outlet store, there is no proof that I actually purchased the ring from QVC.  Therefore, no repair/refund/replacement for me.  

Has anyone else run into this situation?  Thanks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: GUARANTEE ON DIAMONIQUE SOLD IN QVC OUTLETS

Not me, but I read some where on these boards one time that you need to have your pack slip or receipt or QVC has to be able to find the purchase in your account for the service. I was under the impression that the stones were covered for any problem. It seems the Q is really tightening up on things.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: GUARANTEE ON DIAMONIQUE SOLD IN QVC OUTLETS

They will honor the warranty if the stone gets cloudy, chipped, etc.--but you need the receipt. Go to the Customer Care forum and reach out to the moderators there for help.