Valued Contributor

GREAT experience with Kirk's Folly Website!!!!!

Just received an order I placed directly with Kirk's Folly since they are having a big sale. Received the order incredibly fast, a free gift, super reasonable shipping for all three items (less than one would have cost to ship from the Q) so I am soooo happy. Other than really missing seeing Jennifer live on air, will get much more selection directly from KF and save a lot of money. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing Kirk's Folly directly from their website if you are a big fan like I am and regret they will no longer be offering KF on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

Re: GREAT experience with Kirk's Folly Website!!!!!

I've been purchasing from their website for several years and it's the only way to go. You need to become a member of their collectors club, too, because you get 15% discount (and sometimes more) on everything, plus notification of upcoming sales and specials. I love KF!

Respected Contributor

I purchased from their sale too and was amazed at their selection and fast shipping.

Respected Contributor

LOVE the KF site (and now I BUY THERE instead of the Q!) They also have wonderful customer service! I had a tiny pearl come off one of my Kirks earrings and they sent me 4 tiny different sizes to replace it. And they came within the week! I LOVE this wonderful company!

Honored Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Shogirl said:

I've been purchasing from their website for several years and it's the only way to go. You need to become a member of their collectors club, too, because you get 15% discount (and sometimes more) on everything, plus notification of upcoming sales and specials. I love KF!

The normal discount for members is an additional 10%. On different occasions you get 15% or even higher, but for "everyday" it's 10%.

I love their website. A much wider selection and incredibly reasonable S&H. You could have everything shipped priority for about the same cost of shipping one item with QVC. No wonder so many QVC vendors have fallen by the wayside. The S&H adds up to so much!

Also nice is that you can view the previous KF Internet shows whenever you want to. And I like that there is no middleman; the profit goes directly to Kirk's Folly. They have excellent customer service. I received the wrong item once; I emailed them and the next morning someone was on the phone to me about it. The following day they had a UPS guy at my door delivering the correct item and picking up the wrong one. All at no extra expense or inconvenience to me. Smile

Contributor

I love Kirk's Folly jewelry..great quality, unique and I always get so many compliments on it.

I also would recommend looking on e-bay you can find some authorized Kirk's Folly resellers, and the stuff is great and great service.

Sorry to hear Q is not going to be carrying it anymore...why is that?

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget to look on ebay. There are 6000 plus items and some of them are very well priced.

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2014 jenn521976 said:

I love Kirk's Folly jewelry..great quality, unique and I always get so many compliments on it.

I also would recommend looking on e-bay you can find some authorized Kirk's Folly resellers, and the stuff is great and great service.

Sorry to hear Q is not going to be carrying it anymore...why is that?

That's a good question, but I'm afraid you'd have to ask the QVC PTB for the answer. Perhaps a letter to Mr. George? There was no explanation given and a very poorly produced last show - but that's QVC for you, nowadays.