Not applicable

Re: GILI Elongated Beaded Satin Cross ARRIVED!!!

Well I was fortunate to be on Lisa's Facebook page when she announced it would be available 7:00pm that evening I ordered the long yellow cross. I waited for almost a year for it. It came on Thursday.....broken and in pieces. The pendant was packaged in a plastic bag....all crumbled up! So, I am just as frustrated and disappointed as those who didn't get the opportunity to order one. Since there is no more inventory of the cross, I don't have one either.

Occasional Contributor

trailblazer05: a quick question?

I bought the short cross and my cross is very rigid. It does not move at all. From the photos, the long one looks like it has some movement. Is that the case in person?

Frequent Contributor

On 12/13/2014 Swanhilde said:

trailblazer05: a quick question?

I bought the short cross and my cross is very rigid. It does not move at all. From the photos, the long one looks like it has some movement. Is that the case in person?

Hi Swanhilde. Since TB hasn't come back to this thread, thought I'd chime in. Yes, the elongated section of the cross does indeed move freely.
Respected Contributor

A friend of mine got the cross too! So glad its a winner. I got the cuff with the turn key lock and its stunning!! Got it in the Rose and I am in love with it!

Contributor

I went with the shorter cross in gold and it is GORGEOUS!!! I know I would have loved the longer one as well (I love bold and different jewelry)! I'm wearing mine to a Christmas party tonight! ??
Frequent Contributor

So happy to hear the positive reviews for this brushed bronze cross. I ordered the long version in gold and am patiently awaiting its' arrival. I also ordered the long Posh black crystal cross and since canceled that order after I've read ALL NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!
Super Contributor

I am on WL for the black but I truly cannot decide which color to order...pondering the rose. I am glad you like your cross. I think it is so beautiful and I hope I am able to get one eventually. I missed out on the FB notice...

Trusted Contributor

I received my long silver one today! It's gorgeous! My rose gold one is on its way. It's too bad it was a limited edition.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004