Trusted Contributor
Sorry but I don't think that the crosses should never have been put on facebook for presale. They should have been saved for Lisa's last show so that EVERYONE, especially those not on facebook, would have an equal opportunity to purchase them. I am very annoyed and disappointed, since I'm not on facebook and that I missed out on purchasing that beautiful satin cross.
Esteemed Contributor

I'm sorry you missed out on this item, but you do realize that you don't need your own Facebook account to view a public page such as Lisa's QVC page and click on a link posted there?

Even if this had been shown on air with only 1000 available someone would have been disappointed, so I guess I don't see that it matters whether it debuted on FB or here.

The fault lies with QVC's reluctance to order in great quantity.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

I agree with both of you. Since for whatever reason QVC choose to order such a low quantity, the crosses should have been saved and presented for the first time in Post Presents. Not offered for presale ahead of time.

Especially since this will prevent it ever being presented on air so we don't hear specific details about the crosses. For the crystal cross, I would like to know what crystals these are. It is not listed in the description. That information might have been discussed during the presentation. Since these crosses are all on waitlist or sold out (bronzo one), there will be no video if one later, may become available.

Frequent Contributor
All colors are currently on W/L. At least they were 5 min, ago when I placed an order. It will be interesting to see if they ever come back in stock.
Valued Contributor

They should have known there would be a much greater demand than 500, and what good does it really do anyone, esp QVC, to have such a low limited edition? Very disappointed in the way they handled this!

Contributor
Yes I don't do Facebook either and I'm still able to look at Lisa's post. I was lucky enough to get one, but I agree they did not order enough because everybody has been asking about this necklace since Lisa posted it on her 360 page.
Trusted Contributor

I'm getting tired of these games they play. They know the pieces of Lisa's that will be wildly popular. Plus, I feel I shouldn't have to be clicking on a bunch of links to see what's new on FB. I was lucky enough to see the diagonal cross when it was posted on QVC and I ordered one.

Trusted Contributor
I CS and complained and was told they only ordered a limited quantity. How ridiculous is that, being it is such a beautiful cross and one of Lisa's last, how can they order such a limited number? They have to know people are going to order, especially Lisa's fans. I'm sure they could have sold thousands if it was also presented in Lisa's last show, instead of just on facebook. Really, the more they sell, the more money they're going to make, so where is the sense in that? I'm just hoping maybe some ordered with a check and then changed their minds so some will come back in stock.
Frequent Contributor
On 12/14/2014 luvtoshopathome said: I CS and complained and was told they only ordered a limited quantity. How ridiculous is that, being it is such a beautiful cross and one of Lisa's last, how can they order such a limited number? They have to know people are going to order, especially Lisa's fans. I'm sure they could have sold thousands if it was also presented in Lisa's last show, instead of just on facebook. Really, the more they sell, the more money they're going to make, so where is the sense in that? I'm just hoping maybe some ordered with a check and then changed their minds so some will come back in stock.

I received mine yesterday, in white, & it truly is a beautiful piece!

Having said that, with all the interest, as well as the disappointment, in this cross, I cannot imagine that the Q would not bring this back at some future time.

Esteemed Contributor

As expected they're starting to show up on eBay. Saw the first one this morning priced at $250.00

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat