Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 432
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/5/2014 Q2girl said: I bought the long. Will we have to wear plunging necklines for it to look good? How about worn long? I have so many crosses, but none like this. Tx Gardensla for all your helpSmiley Happy.
I bet it would look super chic over a turtleneck.
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 321
Registered: ‎04-19-2010

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

I've been watching for this since Lisa wore it on a Christmas show. When I asked on Facebook for information, I was told it would be on Lisa's Posh presents. How did you find it so early? And then I read it was a limited edition of 535!! QVC must have known it would sell fast, so I don't understand their decision to show it earlier than the actual show.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,278
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/5/2014 Queen Aud said: I've been watching for this since Lisa wore it on a Christmas show. When I asked on Facebook for information, I was told it would be on Lisa's Posh presents. How did you find it so early? And then I read it was a limited edition of 535!! QVC must have known it would sell fast, so I don't understand their decision to show it earlier than the actual show.

At some point there will be a wait list--probably late tonight or tomorrow. Get on it!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 459
Registered: ‎01-01-2011

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/5/2014 gardensla said:
On 12/5/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

GORGEOUS in the LONG!! Snagged two and express shipping!!! YAY! So unique, so s*xy and so ME! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

So glad you got it in time. Sold out in less than 20 minutes.

WOW! Are you serious?? This necklace is gone? There are going to be some very upset customers about this and I don't blame them!

This is where I think QVC & Lisa do wrong. On PM Style 2 weeks ago she said this cross necklace will be coming up in Posh Presents on December 5th's show when many people were inquiring about it. Not once did she mention, to check her FB page early for a pre-sale. So for those who don't do FB and who were solely waiting for the show tonight to purchase, they got cheated!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Very happy I ordered my 2 when I did, but I don't think this practice was fair at all!! I thought for sure they would be shown in the show tonight because that is what lisa "promised".

I almost was going to wait til tonight's show to buy mine, but saw it on Fb and thought I might as well do it now while I was already on the computer.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,340
Registered: ‎01-03-2012

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/5/2014 dc2004 said:
On 12/5/2014 Q2girl said: I bought the long. Will we have to wear plunging necklines for it to look good? How about worn long? I have so many crosses, but none like this. Tx Gardensla for all your helpSmiley Happy.
I bet it would look super chic over a turtleneck.
Thanks. I have loved it since the first time she wore it. I never thought we would ever see it on QVC.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,278
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

I totally agree; last night during the midnight TSV FB chat Lisa's assistant let everyone know that the link to this piece would be posted at 7pm. You'd have had to be part of that chat to know or spent time on her FB page today where there was lots of chatter about it. With such low quantities someone was going to be disappointed whether it was on at 7pm or 10pm.

Next is the sterling and crystal cross which should appear next week. Also very limited edition and bound to be more disappointment.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,936
Registered: ‎12-07-2012

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

It is gorgeous. I wish it weren't Bronzo. That eliminated it for me.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Posts: 459
Registered: ‎01-01-2011

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/5/2014 gardensla said:

I totally agree; last night during the midnight TSV FB chat Lisa's assistant let everyone know that the link to this piece would be posted at 7pm. You'd have had to be part of that chat to know or spent time on her FB page today where there was lots of chatter about it. With such low quantities someone was going to be disappointed whether it was on at 7pm or 10pm.

Next is the sterling and crystal cross which should appear next week. Also very limited edition and bound to be more disappointment.

I LOVE crosses and have been waiting for that VicenzaSilver Crystal one too!! Wonder if that will make an early debut too? Lisa promised that one for the December 12th show. I definitely don't want to miss it. I think considering all those crystals in that cross that one might be pricey!! We'll see. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

gardensla, if you happen to know exactly when the crystal one will be available will you please post? I'm not on FB but often check Lisa's page and just thankfully I saw the chatter about the Long Bronzo one being available tonight @ 7pm. I would have totally missed out had I waited til the show like I originally had planned.

Don't know why they can't just say the day you could buy these things. They're going to sell anyway. It's such a tease and I think just ends up disappointing people in the long run. They think some of us sit by our computers all day, don't go to bed and don't work and are just available all the time to be stalking Lisa's FB page. It's crazy!

I kinda can't wait til these 12 days to be over. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} So much pressure!

Highlighted
New Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎12-05-2014

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

I wonder if QVC is holding some back for the show and only the quantity available for order before the show is what sold out?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,583
Registered: ‎08-11-2012

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

I am disappointed I missed this. I hadn't checked her FB page today and now it is gone. And I wonder why such a limited quantity.