Super Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/5/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

GORGEOUS in the LONG!! Snagged two and express shipping!!! YAY! So unique, so s*xy and so ME! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

A s*xy cross? That's just wrong.
Trusted Contributor

The long cross necklace, all colors, just came back on waitlist. Hurry. I got my rose. And decided to waitlist the yellow one as well.

Respected Contributor

On 12/5/2014 gardensla said:

GORGEOUS in the LONG!! Snagged two and express shipping!!! YAY! So unique, so s*xy and so ME! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

So glad you got it in time. Sold out in less than 20 minutes.

WOW! Are you serious?? This necklace is gone? There are going to be some very upset customers about this and I don't blame them!

This is where I think QVC & Lisa do wrong. On PM Style 2 weeks ago she said this cross necklace will be coming up in Posh Presents on December 5th's show when many people were inquiring about it. Not once did she mention, to check her FB page early for a pre-sale. So for those who don't do FB and who were solely waiting for the show tonight to purchase, they got cheated!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Very happy I ordered my 2 when I did, but I don't think this practice was fair at all!! I thought for sure they would be shown in the show tonight because that is what lisa "promised".

I almost was going to wait til tonight's show to buy mine, but saw it on Fb and thought I might as well do it now while I was already on the computer.

You don't have to do Facebook to see her posts. This board had a few notices to go over to her page to see the posh presents early. That's how I found out.
Super Contributor

How much ????????????????

Frequent Contributor

On 12/6/2014 lennox25 said:

How much ????????????????

Short was $119-Long $139......I got the long, in silver, only because I happened to be on FB when it came up.
Regular Contributor

Soooooo disappointed in the Q and Lisa.......customers have been watching for weeks for this cross and they post it's arrival on Facebook! Are you kidding me? I am sure customer service has fielded thousands of inquiry calls about it....this is how you reward your customers? I have been watching and did not see the FB warning. I turned the show on only to find out it was sold out! I checked the Q last time around 5 and no signs. I read several post that wait list was available but by 9 wait list was gone. I sorry but you cannot treat customers like this and expect them to stay. I am seriously thinking of returning everything I have purchased for Chistmas! I do realize that they don't care but I do....it's not ok. Too bad there aren't enough people who agree....??. Those of you who say it's not Lisa's fault should think this....her design, her farewell, her Facebook page, etc. she is totally calling the shots right now. What would they do if she showed a bit of integrity? Fire her........Finally done with the Q. To those o were lucky enough to see the FB warning I hope you enjoy your necklaces. Curious did those of you who bought it wanted it for the design and what it represents or did you want it because it was a Lisa piece?
Frequent Contributor

On 12/6/2014 summergal1 said: Soooooo disappointed in the Q and Lisa.......customers have been watching for weeks for this cross and they post it's arrival on Facebook! Are you kidding me? I am sure customer service has fielded thousands of inquiry calls about it....this is how you reward your customers? I have been watching and did not see the FB warning. I turned the show on only to find out it was sold out! I checked the Q last time around 5 and no signs. I read several post that wait list was available but by 9 wait list was gone. I sorry but you cannot treat customers like this and expect them to stay. I am seriously thinking of returning everything I have purchased for Chistmas! I do realize that they don't care but I do....it's not ok. Too bad there aren't enough people who agree....??. Those of you who say it's not Lisa's fault should think this....her design, her farewell, her Facebook page, etc. she is totally calling the shots right now. What would they do if she showed a bit of integrity? Fire her........Finally done with the Q. To those o were lucky enough to see the FB warning I hope you enjoy your necklaces. Curious did those of you who bought it wanted it for the design and what it represents or did you want it because it was a Lisa piece?
Ah....I like Lisa well enough but, I'm certainly not a groupie! I love crosses & have been watching for this piece ever since she first wore it on air. I feel your pain and as I stated in my earlier post, I just happened on this while perusing FB.......................ETA: I know its a pain to do so but, keep checking #J319174 as it keeps popping back up on WL. Not sure if you are interested but, there is also a short version #J319173, in three colors, that is available right now on WL.
Honored Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Favorite Son said:

It is gorgeous. I wish it weren't Bronzo. That eliminated it for me.

Yep, me too! I also think it's overpriced, but looks like Q is raising jewelry prices just in time for holiday purchading, lol. Just read the thread about the Carolyn Pollack price increases right before her next shows.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

This is a pretty necklace....very unique!
Regular Contributor

Oh, and ps by the way....why didn't they limit the purchase to one per customer?