Frequent Contributor

Re: G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross necklace available.

On 12/7/2014 summergal1 said: Oh, and ps by the way....why didn't they limit the purchase to one per customer?
I was really surprised they didn't, since it was so limited. I hope you were abe to get on WL.
Honored Contributor

When she wore it, I honestly figured this piece was custom-made just for her. I have a Bronzo I watch (in bronze) and I do love the color and the fact that it is a comfortable weight -- almost weightless. It also does not react with my nickel-sensitive skin. IM's pink and gun-metal-colored watches eventually made my skin e t c h y.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

This cross necklace has been popping in and out on waitlist. At 3am this morning, the long cross was available on waitlist in all 3 colors. So if anyone is still wanting it, my advice is to just keep checking.

I had waitlisted the rose and yellow, but on separate orders. Since I was up at 3am, I was able to reorder these on waitlist, in the same order, to save on S&H for the second one.

Super Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Favorite Son said:

It is gorgeous. I wish it weren't Bronzo. That eliminated it for me.

Exactly!

Super Contributor

This isn't funny anymore, not that it was ever funny!! I read the latest replies, went immediately to the long cross online, and guess what - NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME!!!
Regular Contributor

ByTheBay...I was not able to get on wait list. By 9:30 they were already gone! Oh well...I decided to add a charm to my Tiffany charm bracelet for just a few dollars more than the cross.
Frequent Contributor

First of all, sorry to hear that many of you were not able to purchase the G.I.L.I. Beaded Cross. However, has anyone else noticed Lisa's Posh Gift quick snippet on the Q in between regular programming? It looks like there may be another long cross but it's made of pearls. Not sure if anyone else noticed? Or perhaps, its coming up at a later time.

As far as those who not on Facebook, you don't have to have an account, as you're able to view Lisa's QVC Facebook page. In fact, during the posh events Katie has been creating links to purchase these featured items. I too, don't have an account and was able to purchase both a gold long and short bronze one. I have since cancelled the short one ,making it available for someone who was on waitlist after I read that so many of you weren't able to purchase one.

Contributor

Summergal1, I have to say I like Lisa's taste in jewelry. Every time I wear a piece that I've purchased through her shows that she's excited about it, I get the most compliments. So I guess I do purchase what she likes or what she represents. This cross has caused such an uproar, so I guess everybody feels the same way I do. I also love cross jewelry, but much prefer mine in yellow gold versus her long crystal cross.
Trusted Contributor

I saw this cross on Lisa and loved it. It wasn't presented in the show. If I have to live on FB and/or PM style to get any of Lisa's items, then maybe it's a good thing this is all over. I adore Lisa, but this is ridiculous. I'm not about mystery, standing in long lines for tickets, or stalking the internet to get an item. I see they are both limited editions and are now gone.

Super Contributor

I have a small beaded cross very similar to the smaller one shown in 18K that I got on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence years ago. I know that gold has gone way up, but I paid far less for mine than what's being charged for these, which are bronze.