Respected Contributor

Re: Fritz Casuse Fans….. Question from a newbie

Nikalette, if you have a 5" wrist, you understand my dilemma well! I do have a few cuffs that I've been able to size down, and one that was small to start with. That last one is Native American, but a completely different style, and not bendable at all. It moves around the most on my arm, and is the least comfortable.

I believe the hummingbird cuff has a 1" opening, and that is probably enough to fall off my wrist. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

itsMe, it's a gorgeous cuff, but since it's cast it's going to be very hard to bend. You might be able to get it a little smaller without compromising the stones, but I'm not sure it would be enough to make a difference. If you really love it, I suggest you find a silversmith (not a jeweler) who would be willing to look at it. A silversmith might be able to heat it and soften it enough to bend it. That would be a very delicate job and you would need to make sure the silversmith was excellent. Or see if you could contact Mr. Casuse and see if sizing is possible.

Respected Contributor

Thanks okiebug! I was thinking of contacting Mr. Casuse….. I think that's the best idea.

Super Contributor

I have many of his cuffs - not bendable - maybe a tiny bit - my wrist is 6"" - it would never work on a 5"" wrist though - too bad because the Native American pieces are the most spectacular of all - even better than American West designs!! I treasure each and every piece I have - just ordered Kenneth Johnson's turtle pieces on CP's website - she offered them at an additional 20% off - his pieces are also amazing!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your input! I ordered the hummingbird cuff from the bay today… I'm going to give it to my mother. It's too gorgeous not to have one in the family!

Will have to check out Kenneth Johnson's work!

Thanks again

Respected Contributor

Nice turtles! Enjoy your pieces!

I agree that the Native American pieces are the most spectacular. Carolyn's pieces are beautiful, but the Native American pieces are more likely to be breathtaking.