Trusted Contributor

Found a FANTASTIC quality CZ!!

A friend of mine told me about this website that has beautiful jewelry at really low prices. I have purchased 7 rings from there and they are all REALLY nice. It's the best quality CZ I have ever seen, and their jewelry is sterling silver. Some of the rings I have purchased are just sterling silver without stones and they are just as beautiful. And I haven't paid more than $10.80 for any of them!! The site is DreamlandJewelry.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Found a FANTASTIC quality CZ!!

And forgot to mention.......the icing on the cake (at least for me), is the fact that almost all their rings start at size 4, and a lot start at size 2!
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for posting!  I too need those small, hard to find sizes.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks!

I just placed an order - was glad to see they take Paypal!

Valued Contributor

Glad you are happy with your purchases. I came across this site some months ago but did not order anything due to customer complaints about poor quality and terrible customer service.  Sometimes it pays off to take a chance.

Trusted Contributor

Schmadaquad....... I know for me, The items that I ordered and received were excellent quality. And the ones with the CZ's, are the most believable CZ's i have seen. And I really can't believe the low price they sell these for!
Regular Contributor

I did see a few things that I liked and the prices are so low.  It sounds too good to be true.  The only things that are bothering me is that almost every single review is  5 stars.  Just not very believable IMO.  I'm also not so sure about the size of the jewelry. Measurements are not given on most of the pieces.  But...... being the prices are that low... I will try one to see how it is.  

Honored Contributor

They say you get what you pay for, this site is just a little too inexpensive for me to trust them. I love Bella Luce on JTV, so pretty and so reasonable. I will stick with them.

Honored Contributor

I'd be willing to bet all CZ comes from the same place.   I've never heard anyone mention there being different grades.   It's a cheap stone. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'd be willing to bet all CZ comes from the same place.   I've never heard anyone mention there being different grades.   It's a cheap stone. 

No , Kachina, they are different. They are inexpensive, true, but quality are different.

The best stones are made in Switzerland, by Swarowski and also grown in Russia. 

No Calcium involved in the process so it makes the stones clear forever.