Honored Contributor

For those who enjoy moissainte there are some beautiful pieces in gold on Evine.  Enjoy

Esteemed Contributor

I love moissanite! I just recently purchased two more moissanite rings! I honestly don't understand why anyone would prefer diamonds.

Honored Contributor

Re: Forever One Moissainte

[ Edited ]

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I love moissanite! I just recently purchased two more moissanite rings! I honestly don't understand why anyone would prefer diamonds.

Oh my gosh, I have been thinking the same thing lol.  I only have a small band ring from JTV but I love it.  Where did you get yours?

Honored Contributor

Be careful about buying moissanite from JTV.  They generally use the lowest grade.  I purchased a couple of items from them in the past and had to have the prongs tightened because the stones were loose.

Evine has great moissanite but they offer it primarily in white gold.  I wear yellow gold or rose gold so haven't bought much from them for a looooong time.

Moissantecodotcom is a great place.  They will make items in rose gold and not charge you extra unless it's more complicated....and even that was only a few dollars.  Their customer service is outstanding!

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Be careful about buying moissanite from JTV.  They generally use the lowest grade.  I purchased a couple of items from them in the past and had to have the prongs tightened because the stones were loose.

Evine has great moissanite but they offer it primarily in white gold.  I wear yellow gold or rose gold so haven't bought much from them for a looooong time.

Moissantecodotcom is a great place.  They will make items in rose gold and not charge you extra unless it's more complicated....and even that was only a few dollars.  Their customer service is outstanding!

Thank you for the informationSmiley Happy  Fortunately I purchased my ring from JTV a few months ago and it is very good quality.  I am going to website you mentioned and check it out.

Contributor

My (new) wedding set is Moissanite, I ordered directly from Charles & Colvard, and got the Forever One (colorless).

I do own several pieces of 14k Diamonique, and for the most part love it.  But my Moissanite ring is extra special - I really fell in love with the setting, and the stone is glorious!

I will admit the setting (from Charles & Colvard) is very light, and though it looks good, and is 14k gold ... I am very careful with it.  It doesn't have a solid feel.  I also should mention the scale of the ring from C & C's website does not match my ring - I like my ring better, but I was just lucky with that one!

Valued Contributor

I love my Moissanite. I have a 3 stone ring and a pair of earrings. I have had them for almost 10 years! Set in white gold. Love the stuff. I get alot of compliments on them.