Honored Contributor

For those who enjoy turquoise jewelry

Evine will be presenting turquoise jewelry from different designers. Very pretty pieces. Enjoy
Honored Contributor

Re: For those who enjoy turquoise jewelry

[ Edited ]

I'm watching it now, I just purchased a Sleeping Beauty and white zircon ring from Chuck.  I love turquoise, I have been collecting it since I was 20.  I wear it more than any other gemstone but I don't have any "dress up" pieces and no Sleeping beauty.  So, now I have the ring, I need a coordinating pendant because I always buy ring/pendant combos. Dallas Prince just came on and I immediately switched channels....I love Dallas' big bold pieces...I don't want to be tempted.

Honored Contributor

Hi chrystaltree you are so funny switching channels lol. I have been gone most of the day. Watching Chuck with Kendy now. Michael v and Sam b on later. I love the jewelry shows. Glad you found a treasure😃.
Valued Contributor

Oh Chrystaltree, were you ever smart to change the channel when Dallas Prince came on.  I cannot resist her designs. I too love big, bold pieces.  My poor, poor credit card...poor, poor me!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m enjoying the shows, love turquoise but can’t buy anything as I should be getting my car out of the shop next week and I know it’s going to be high. 

But I do have sleeping beauty rings, pair of earrings and cross necklace by Samuel B and a Kingman pendant from JTV’s southwest collection and another Kingman leather cord necklace with matching earrings by Jay King. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:
Evine will be presenting turquoise jewelry from different designers. Very pretty pieces. Enjoy

Thanks yellow!  I ordered Samuels B  largest bracelet. But I should say that I recently returned Victoria W. SBT ring , it was simply awful quality stone. 

I think overall that only Michael Valitutti brought us a really great quality stones, now he is not even a part of these events.

Valued Contributor

I'm watching!

Honored Contributor

Yes!  I've been DVRing and watching Evine all weekend!  Lots of Sleeping Beauty, I mean lots and lots.  I was totally surprised at how much they have.

The prices are excellent.  None of it is fake (or 'enhanced').  They take the time to explain everything.  I enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

This is Evine's customer appreciation week and I received with my order yesterday a scratch off coupon code for free shipping. Over $75

(all one word in caps)     thanks      free       ship

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@JaneMarple Thank you so much! I just ordered the Joya triangular turquoise ring 172-977. 😁 💗