Esteemed Contributor
Wanted to kniow if the moisturizers are used as eye cream also as I don't see any eye creams listed with the Tatcha items? This line is new to me , only have used it for a few days, but love the results so far !!!
Respected Contributor

Re: For those that use Tatcha

I use Tatcha everyday and I love it.  I've noticed a difference in the texture of my skin even at age 69.  I don't put it over your eyelids, just the face around the eyes.  It's kind of expensive but it's better than any of the other facial products on QVC. 

Esteemed Contributor

Luvmybeetle, so then you do use it as your eye cream just not on lids?
Trusted Contributor

The Q does not carry all of the products.  For fun, you should go on the Tatcha website to check it out.  But-you can  use the moisturizer all over.

Esteemed Contributor

Kjae, I did go over and Checked and yes the do have an eye cream. I wonder why qvc doesn't carry it? I will stick with the cream for the under eye for now then maybe purchase the seperateeye cream later.
New Contributor

Yes I love what it does for my skin. I haven't seen it on lately. I hope QVC doesn't stop selling it. It' s quite an investment, but I love how my skin looks.....

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using it for a couple weeks now and am loving it more then any other product I've used. I was using Algenist, it really wasn't doing much for me lately. I especially love how the products feel and how my skin feels. I wish the Q old carry the eye cream and the whole line. I do wishnthey would do a TSV. I haven't been this excited over a skin care line in a long time!