Esteemed Contributor

Re: For fun let's see your wedding set.

@Pearlee, You make a good point.  I guess my point is that it does not make sense to have replicas of very expensive jewelry to be worn in uncertain locations.  Why draw attention to yourself?  And I would never assume a robbery would never result in harm to yourself, even if you fully cooperate. 

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

So, you are posting pics of your fake jewelry? 

Esteemed Contributor

@roster wrote:

Your finger doesn't match the maturity level of this post. Pretty adolescent.

As if your post is mature, @roster ?  Being nice is never out of style or for a particular age group either.  What do you gain from being mean?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Maybe we've all said enough yay or nay. How about letting this go and moving on? I can't think of anything that's been left unsaid. there's no sense in repeating other replies.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Pearlee, You make a good point.  I guess my point is that it does not make sense to have replicas of very expensive jewelry to be worn in uncertain locations.  Why draw attention to yourself?  And I would never assume a robbery would never result in harm to yourself, even if you fully cooperate. 

@PamfromCT  I would never assume a robbery wouldn't result in harm either, and I carefully worded my earlier post so it didn't say that. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why do some of you "ladies" have to be so darn catty?  

If you don't want to participate, then don't.  But there is no reason for the rude comments about the OPs rings needing a cleaning or the photo being bad, etc.  Talk about high school.    

I guess it's okay for posters to post photos of themselves in all of the various clothes they buy or post pictures of decor from their homes or all their make-up purchases, handbag and shoes purchases, and on and on and on.  That's not braggy but this is.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Well said. 

Sadly this thread is symbolic of these forums.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:

WOW! I'm so surprised by the mean posts. I never expected this kind of reaction. To say such spiteful things about my reasons for posting without even knowing me. I would never be so hurtful, even behind my computer. I really enjoy seeing peoples wedding sets. I did not post to brag, I am not a catty person. I am a Kind person and try to be always. God Bless You All.

@TennisCaptain   You have a nice wedding set.  Enjoy it, be happy.

You owe nobody any explanation.

We've had these threads before.

Everyone is an expert and some will make up yet another career to suit the topic.

You did nothing wrong.  I wear a wedding band only and I enjoyed seeing your wedding set.

Have a wonderful hoilday season.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

When I got married in the late 80's the women in my office got together and brought in their Wedding Albums.

THAT was a hoot.  Many were married in 50's and 60's  !

One wedding featured rainbow Bridesmaid dresses.