Respected Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
@Shawnieit’s still on line if you want to take a peek.

How do i find it?

Super Contributor
Vintage Thoroughbred farm
Respected Contributor

No wonder her videos sound like she is in a cave!  WTH does she want something that large?  Looks like a hotel.  And the frog pond.  LMAO.  I would be afraid to live some place like that by myself.  

Highlighted
Super Contributor
Not a run down dinky place at all! Even with all she has going on I really don’t understand why she needed all that much space. I would be afraid to stay there by myself too!
Respected Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
Not a run down dinky place at all! Even with all she has going on I really don’t understand why she needed all that much space. I would be afraid to stay there by myself too!

I knew it had to be large based on the scale of that Mantel, but WOW.  Not my style, and it looks like kids on sugar designed the exterior.  I expect she could envision the filming possibilities.  Probably a business expense.  Lot of money in faux designer jewelry!!  

Super Contributor
Who knew that faux was so profitable!
Trusted Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
Who knew that faux was so profitable!

Again, how do you know it's profitable?

She may be treading water.  Her sales are very slow.

Super Contributor

One question.  Why in the world did she want that huge place and all the land.  What does she do?  Put on one of those dragging train gowns and waltz around wearing her crown and sash.  

Trusted Contributor

@Sadie45 wrote:

One question.  Why in the world did she want that huge place and all the land.  What does she do?  Put on one of those dragging train gowns and waltz around wearing her crown and sash.  

Like Norma Desmond.

Esteemed Contributor

I read someplace that she bought the farm through a family trust (maybe she is part of a family group buying this).  Additionally, I don't trust that what we see on her site is reality (remember the recent black hundreds when she was "fixing" something?  Rings "fake" to me).  Also the gigantic fireplace may or may not be at the "farm"(  go to an event center or a nearby upscale hotel).  I don't see how there could be a meaningful impact from her business towards the purchase of that property.