Trusted Contributor

She wore this florentine pieces in italy and on the cruise and she got so many compliments. Its high end jewelry at affordable pricing
Super Contributor

Re: Florentine Fabulosa

[ Edited ]

no comment

Esteemed Contributor

jonnysbro does not come back to answer questions posed. He/she drops a little bomb, retreats for awhile, comes back to drop another little bomb into the thread, retreats, comes back with another nonsense bomb....that's his/her modus operandi. Because he/she does not have the answers, just stuff he/she makes up and sometimes it takes a little while for him/her to think something up.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

That 599 piece is a status piece. If I saw it on you i would think u were pretty affluent. That's what Lisa does is she makes women feel they are part of the millionaire club. That florentine is just so Sofia Loren and what I would see her wearing on the red carpet

@JONNYSBRO 

Sophia Loren is 84 years old, so yes, I can see where that $599 dollar piece would appeal to her age group. Old time movie stars wore that kind of stuff in their heyday so probably still have an affinity for it for old time's sake.

Ok, i am not near 84, but i remember Loren in her heyday.  She most often wore chokers if anything.  Her chest was all the jewelry she needed. 

Your comment made me remember this funny pic (with Sophia in choker). Every picture tells a story don't it.......

Image result for sophia and jayne picture

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sophia was thinking “Its gonna pop right outta there!”  And “Carlo would never let me leave the house looking like that”. Sophia Loren was so classy and sexy at the same time.  Jane M., not so much.  Sad though, Jane’s life was cut short in the fog in southern louisiana.

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

U know when Lisa has outdone herself. These gorgeous Fabulousa Florentine pieces are the most stunning things I have seen in my life. Already 2 of the three pieces are sold out. The one that 599.99 while an investment piece is so worth it. It's just so gorgeous

Cheap, badly plated jewelry is hardly an "investment".  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Been thinking this morn Jonnysbro.   Wondering why your idol doesn't post a sunrise from the new place.   Oh my I forgot!  The sunrise photos would show all the huge horse farm and how elaborate the place is.  I guess we would see it's not a run down ole MacDonald farm.

Respected Contributor

That mahagony mantel complex she is filming in front of and the stone portico she poses in tell the story of the scope of her “farm” house.  She uses that term like the gentleman farmers did.  There is certainly money in what she is doing.  I would like to see the whole estate. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

That mahagony mantel complex she is filming in front of and the stone portico she poses in tell the story of the scope of her “farm” house.  She uses that term like the gentleman farmers did.  There is certainly money in what she is doing.  I would like to see the whole estate. 

Appearances are deceiving.

Go to her website.  Sales are very slow.

Super Contributor
@Shawnie it’s still on line if you want to take a peek.