Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

That 599 piece is a status piece. If I saw it on you i would think u were pretty affluent. That's what Lisa does is she makes women feel they are part of the millionaire club. That florentine is just so Sofia Loren and what I would see her wearing on the red carpet

@JONNYSBRO 

LOL!

To be honest, I wouldn't care LESS whether you saw it on me and thought "I was affluent"!

Truly affluent women don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else.

And they don't need to fake anything, LOL!

These posts get more ridiculous by the day, you make her and her customers sound like such 'fakers'.

As her greatest fan, you're doing her way more harm than good with some of your unfounded comments, too bad for her that you don't realize it, LOL!

You make her sound like a shameless, shallow snake oil salesman.

I'm willing to bet LR wouldn't appreciate that. LOL!

But thanks for the usual laugh!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The thing is u could wear one of those expensive hollywood even gowns and put that necklace on and people would think u spent 30000 dollars on that necklace. It's so rich looking and is a statement piece. I hope Lisa gets more back because it flew out the door

@JONNYSBRO   I bet she only had one, possibly two at the most.

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The thing is u could wear one of those expensive hollywood even gowns and put that necklace on and people would think u spent 30000 dollars on that necklace. It's so rich looking and is a statement piece. I hope Lisa gets more back because it flew out the door

@JONNYSBRO 

Seriously???

Why would anyone "wear one of those expensive Hollywood even (sp) gowns" and add inexpensive CLAD jewelry???

LOL! LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Yeah, that makes it so much easier to "fly out the door", LOL!

Respected Contributor

Personally, I have been watching Albany Irvin on Evine with her Italian jewelry line. I would say she is doing much better in this area than LR. Her pieces are different and affordable.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ 

Yeah, that makes it so much easier to "fly out the door", LOL!

She takes advance orders on all of these italian pieces.  She apparently has a commitment with the factory to do a certain amount, and after that, sometimes she has a waitlist.  

Trusted Contributor

Lisa has been to Italy so many times. She was responsible for helping pick the Vicenza jewelry in Italy. She finds very unique pieces of wealth. Shes had other florentine pieces and she cant keep them in stock.
Honored Contributor

Re: Florentine Fabulosa

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lisa has been to Italy so many times. She was responsible for helping pick the Vicenza jewelry in Italy. She finds very unique pieces of wealth. Shes had other florentine pieces and she cant keep them in stock.

@JONNYSBRO   Do you realize how ridiculous you sound when you say things like, "She finds very unique pieces of wealth"?  Sometimes I think you just say things like that to get the responses that you do.  Most of us on here are not materialistic like that.

I like nice quality things, but am not interested in trying to impress someone by looking wealthy.  I know many wealthy people, and they don't do that either.  That's just nonsense.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Her job was to wear over-the-top gowns and sell, sell, sell. The buyers picked out the jewelry, because that was their job.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Re: Florentine Fabulosa

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

@JONNYSBRO 

You mean FAKE pieces that SEEM like wealth, to those who don't know any better..

I  think I'll email her and show her how ridiculous you're making her seem/sound here with these posts and see what she thinks, I'm betting she won't be happy with her new(est) stalker.

Be careful answering your door, it may be a process server, you never know, LOL!