Honored Contributor

The Ultrafine silver heart bracelet is finally out of waitlist and one is being sent to me.  This bracelet came in large, medium & small.  I ordered the medium.  It was way too big.  Almost kept slipping off my hand every time I straightened my arm.  So I ordered the small that was on waitlist forever.  Hoping this time it will stay on.  Anybody order this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally out of wait list

The small arrived!  And it fits perfectly.  So if you want this bracelet (so cute!) get the small even if you fit an average.  Since this is a slip on slip off bracelet, the average fits an 8" wrist and I'm a 7" inch.  So the small is just fine.  This is a keeper.  

Esteemed Contributor

Very nice!

Bangles should be ordered by the size of your hand at its widest point (so the bangle goes on in the first place). QVC refuses to give this measurement!  So it's a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Very nice!

Bangles should be ordered by the size of your hand at its widest point (so the bangle goes on in the first place). QVC refuses to give this measurement!  So it's a pass for me.

QVC (actually the host...I think it was Jane Tracey) said the average would fit a 7"-7 1/2" wrist.  She was wrong.  It's a round bangle without an opening.  It has to fit by pushing it on and pushing it off.  The average kept slipping off my wrist by itself.  There is a 18K gold round  bangle without opening style bracelet with a heart on it at  ShopHQ, but I can't buy because only the 8" one is available.  Unlike QVC with this one, they list the measurement.  The Ultrafine bracelets (this one) the average is for 8" wrists.  To be fair, QVC does normally tell the measurements.  Just not this one.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

don't wear much silver.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

don't wear much silver.

That's why I like Ultrafine.  I really dislike Sterling.