Respected Contributor

Finally a timeless beautiful bracelet

The 'other network' has a georgous artisan silver bracelet.as their special value of the day.  Beautiful style, timeless and great price!

At 6 am it is all but sold out.  

I hope they take note to things that sell out-- these are the true specials.

Honored Contributor

Re: Finally a timeless beautiful bracelet

Good for you @mememe   for making note of the other channel evine.  It'll be a great jewelry day there today.

I'm going to make note of the other channel too, hsn because it's a great jewelry day there as well.

Nothing going on here today for sure, not tomorrow either. 

Honored Contributor

Samuel B. had nice pieces last night.

Respected Contributor

That's a pretty bracelet, and I do like the Bali design jewelry.  I can't wear bangles though, because I have the world's smallest and boniest wrists. They literally are only 5" around and measure 1-3/4" across and 1" in depth!  Bangles always flip over or fall off, and they slide up and down my arm, but I do have some of Samuel's gemstone rings, pendants and earrings that I love.

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

I am a little bummed this morning. I had two 8.5 bangles and the matching earrings in my cart last night. I thought I would sleep on the decision. I guess I snoozed, I lost!! They were very pretty!! I put my email to notify me if back in stock. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Seashoregirl wrote:

I am a little bummed this morning. I had two 8.5 bangles and the matching earrings in my cart last night. I thought I would sleep on the decision. I guess I snoozed, I lost!! They were very pretty!! I put my email to notify me if back in stock. Smiley Sad

@Seashoregirl  Neither Evine or HSN carts will hold your items.  If you haven't checked out, someone can and will snatched them away from you.  At QVC your cart items are safe for one hour then they too can be gone.

It was a nice bracelet for the money so I hope you eventually get one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Samuel B has some lovely pieces.  Unusual, so detailed, at very fair prices.  I'm watching right now, and I thank everyone for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

Samuel has a very pretty gem tassel necklace (limited quantities) on his Evine site for $119.  It has a convertible chain you can read about in the description.  I would jump, except I hit the Macy's sale site last night.  I had seen a RL bag in the store I fell in love with for $178.  It went on sale for about $100, plus free shipping.  So I jumped and am getting my fuschia bag.  It will brighten up all my black cold weather coats, together with a fuschia scarf.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Samuel has a very pretty gem tassel necklace (limited quantities) on his Evine site for $119.  It has a convertible chain you can read about in the description.  I would jump, except I hit the Macy's sale site last night.  I had seen a RL bag in the store I fell in love with for $178.  It went on sale for about $100, plus free shipping.  So I jumped and am getting my fuschia bag.  It will brighten up all my black cold weather coats, together with a fuschia scarf.  

Enjoy your new bag, wear it in good health. I love when things go on sale. 

Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

That's a pretty bracelet, and I do like the Bali design jewelry.  I can't wear bangles though, because I have the world's smallest and boniest wrists. They literally are only 5" around and measure 1-3/4" across and 1" in depth!  Bangles always flip over or fall off, and they slide up and down my arm, but I do have some of Samuel's gemstone rings, pendants and earrings that I love.

We must have been separated at birth! we have the same sized wrists.  My fingers are size 4 and size 5 on my middle finger (pinkie is a 3).

Except I wear bracelets all the time, I even have a huge collection of bangles.  I only buy/wear oval bangles in the smallest size they make.  I can NOT wear round bangles- they do not work on tiny wrists!! Smiley Happy