Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ordered from this line on the other shoppEing network? Very expensive, and very little in the way of videos or reviews. Hate to spend the S/H to return without much to go on. Have my eye on a peridot ring from this line. Thanks!

Contributor

@blessed10 wrote:

Has anyone ordered from this line on the other shoppEing network? Very expensive, and very little in the way of videos or reviews. Hate to spend the S/H to return without much to go on. Have my eye on a peridot ring from this line. Thanks!

I've been wondering about this jewelry line as well. Because there are no videos and pretty much no reviews, I'm curious about the quality.

Frequent Contributor

149-734.jpgWell, I will let you know. With a coupon code, I got a great price, so I ordered it. Woman Happy

Contributor

@blessed10 wrote:

149-734.jpgWell, I will let you know. With a coupon code, I got a great price, so I ordered it. Woman Happy

I can't wait to hear your review of this beauty! Heart

Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of 14k rose gold opal leverback earrings from this line and couldn't be happier.  The quality is outstanding and the opals are perfect.  I just ordered another item from the line this weekend and hope to receive it soon.  

Frequent Contributor

WP_20170307_19_30_03_Pro (1).jpg

It is gorgeous!! Just the right size. The diamonds are just accents, eensy teensy, but still have a nice sparkle around the peridot, and even though this pic doesn't showcase the tsavorite accents well, they are nice as well. Would definitely order from this line again Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Wow!  I'm not really a fan of peridot but that ring is gorgeous!   Maybe I just never saw peridot of this quality. Smiley Happy  

I'm off to check out the Fierra line. 

Contributor

Thanks for the review, @CalminHeart!

@blessed10, that peridot ring is stunning! It's even prettier than the photos on Evine. Wear it in good health. I wish Evine would present the Fierra line on TV. They have some fantastic gemstones in their collection.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone. It fit exactly what I was looking for. I have the 5 stone band ring from the Q in peridot and enjoy wearing it as it is my daddys' birthstone, and I just love the color of peridot as well. I work in a hospital directly with patients and wanted something that I could wear that didn't look like I was not planning on doing anything that day! Smiley Very Happy This would be wearable for work. @CalminHeart, I think I saw the earrings you were talking about and they are lovely! May need to add those to my wishlist Smiley Very Happy

Frequent Contributor

I have become opal-obsessed as well, and they have some lovely australian opals to offer. Smiley Happy