Occasional Contributor

Re: February TSV - Carolyn Pollack

On 1/14/2014 Favorite Son said:

OH NO. Betsey Ann, thanks! That is spectacular. It even has an undergallery. We haven't seen one of those in a while.

You're right, it is beautiful. Np for the pic, I know not everyone has access to the insider to see it. Which is online right now if anyone is interested.

Super Contributor

FINALLY she came out with a hinged cuff. Could never wear any of her bracelets before.

Valued Contributor

I was just going to text you jugs!!! lol Wow, those are beauts! Thanks for posting the pic Betsey!
Valued Contributor

And yes, definitely doublets! That's where the sparkling facets are coming from. So tempting but I'm trying very hard to pace myself. I'm sure CP is going to be bringing lots and lots of new pieces in Feb. Yikes!
Super Contributor

On 1/14/2014 BonnieBelle said:

FINALLY she came out with a hinged cuff. Could never wear any of her bracelets before.

The cuffs from the Hudson Sky, Silverado and Te Amo collections are hinged, a few others also I can't think of at the moment.

Super Contributor

I think it looks Indonesian. It should mix well with John Hardy, or Bixby, or Samuel B. items.

Valued Contributor

On 1/14/2014 Sakuya said:
On 1/14/2014 Betsey Ann said:

That is a beautiful cuff. It will be hard to decide which one. The turquoise in the pic almost looks like a doublet. I am amazed at the work in the undergallery as well. Guesses on price?

$179.92/ Small (36grams) Medium or Large all same price

$7.97 shipping

5 easy payments

That works for me! Now to decide on a color.

Exactly!!!

Occasional Contributor

On 1/14/2014 AliJoi5 said:
On 1/14/2014 Betsey Ann said:

That is a beautiful cuff. It will be hard to decide which one. The turquoise in the pic almost looks like a doublet. I am amazed at the work in the undergallery as well. Guesses on price?

$179.92/ Small (36grams) Medium or Large all same price

$7.97 shipping

5 easy payments

That works for me! Now to decide on a color.

Exactly!!!

I love mother of pearl but it doesn't look very mother of pearly to me. Looks like a white topaz? But I'm still leaning towards it. That or turquoise.

Valued Contributor

Hi Betsey... I'm leaning toward the MOP myself, because I figure it will go with everything. But I'll still have to see the turq presented to be sure. Cool I love lapis as well, but I just don't have enough to wear it with.

Yes, the MOP appears to have a faceted quartz doublet top (which is probably why it looks different to you). I own a few CP pieces that have the same sort of doublet design and I can tell you that the beauty of the MOP is actually magnified by the quartz in person. I love CP's doublet pieces, but some people don't care for them. So you'll have to take a closer look once they're presented. Thanks again for the pic!

Contributor

UH OH...this is very pretty indeed Smiley Wink I wouldn't buy it if it wasn't EP...but apparently it'll be 5 EP's? like I said...UH OH...very very tempting...