Valued Contributor

Fast shipping on Kennedy order.....

Placed an order yesterday for a Jacqueline Kennedy piece and it has shipped already....even with the $3.00 low shipping charge.

Maybe it went out so fast because it will take a little longer to get here....how knows! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fast shipping on Kennedy order.....

I ordered the new cluster simulated diamond ring and that shipped out the same day. I just ordered the matching bracelet. I hope that ships just as fast. What a beautiful set that is. Will miss this collection terribly. I have such a huge collection of her jewelry and I 'll treasure it always.
Frequent Contributor

I was surprised at how quickly items shipped. A few came today that I ordered earlier in the week. Wow.

My gut feeling is they didn't want us to change our minds and cancel since other people wanted the items, too. That and perhaps it is the end of a quarter and since this is the first time I've seen QVC offer this type of lower shipping, they may want to increase their sales.

It sure worked with me. I'll be on a buying hiatus for awhile now after these shows.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/29/2014 Cat Lover53 said:

I was surprised at how quickly items shipped. A few came today that I ordered earlier in the week. Wow.

My gut feeling is they didn't want us to change our minds and cancel since other people wanted the items, too. That and perhaps it is the end of a quarter and since this is the first time I've seen QVC offer this type of lower shipping, they may want to increase their sales.

It sure worked with me. I'll be on a buying hiatus for awhile now after these shows.{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I received a ring already that came actually yesterday. There's some things you wait forever for the q to ship. When I order anything from Judith Ripka I make darn sure I want it because right after I order it ships out. That's a line that's difficult to cancel on.