Please have fashion jewelry TSV's.  I haven't ever seen a show for just fashion jewelry.  I love a lot of your things shown online but would help me and others if more were on easy pay.

Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to see a show with a variety of fashion jewelry, too. Occasionally, you see Steel by Design, or My Saint My Hero, but that's about it. And if I want to buy something on EP, I wait until they have a 4hr. "Everything on EP" , like they do right now!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@motorcity  I imagine its not cost effective to sell inexpensive items like costume jewelry as a TSV.  It takes the same resources to sell a cheap item as it does an expensive one but there's less profit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 wrote:

I'd like to see a show with a variety of fashion jewelry, too. Occasionally, you see Steel by Design, or My Saint My Hero, but that's about it. And if I want to buy something on EP, I wait until they have a 4hr. "Everything on EP" , like they do right now!Woman Wink

@Foolywooly11  Steel By Design has been discontinued...some items in stock, but nothing new in years. 

Frequent Contributor

@motorcity wrote:

Please have fashion jewelry TSV's.  I haven't ever seen a show for just fashion jewelry.  I love a lot of your things shown online but would help me and others if more were on easy pay.

Thanks.

Joan Rivers jewelry is fashion jewelry. They do have shows and occasional TSV featuring that line.

Honored Contributor

@hildyjohnson wrote:

@motorcity wrote:

Thanks.

Joan Rivers jewelry is fashion jewelry. They do have shows and occasional TSV featuring that line.

@hildyjohnson ....also LOGO.

Honored Contributor

Don't Louis Dell O'lio and Susan Graver also have fashion jewelry?  Some of this stuff is more expensive than entry level and medium priced sterling.  I'm thinking OP wants a more inexpensive line not connected to a celebrity or designer.  I'd check Ebay and Amazon.

Honored Contributor

That's a great idea!  Joan Rivers, Susan Graver, Isaac, Linea, Logo all sell fashion jewelry.  It's certainly not inexpensive jewelry.  I think an occasional show devoted to fashion jewelry would be profitable.

Honored Contributor

I've seen fashion jewelry TSVs before, those my saint bracelets, the ones that are alex and ani knock offs are the ones that immediately come to mind. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

What, exactly, IS "fashion jewlery"? And I don't understand the other types either. Can someone explain it to me?