Trusted Contributor

Face masks and stud earrings

Just a tip to those of you that wear post or stud style earrings.  Be careful if you wear the ear-loop style of face masks.  I came home only to discover that one of my small stud earrings was gone.  🙁  It was on when I left the house so I think I may have accidently knocked the back off when putting my face mask on.  So make sure you check that your earrings are secure! 

Stay safe!

~LdyBugz

Respected Contributor

Re: Face masks and stud earrings

I went out for an appointment last week and stupidly put in small hoop earrings, thinking I would “dress up” a bit LOL.  Thankfully I didn’t lose them. Good reminder. 

Honored Contributor

I use safety backs I get from Amazon.

Esteemed Contributor

my granddaughter was upset...she lost one of her pearl stud earrings....my husband said it was probably from wearing her face mask to work.....told her not to worry....nana will buy her a new pair!!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal I bet it felt good to get dressed up!  🙂  I have double peircings and wear small hoops in front and teeny diamond studs behind. It was the diamond stud that I lost.  Oh well, "stuff happens"! 

Trusted Contributor

@Pook  I need to order them! 

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 That's what Nanas do!  👍👍

Esteemed Contributor

@LdyBugz wrote:

@nana59 That's what Nanas do!  👍👍

i love my grandkids so much....one of them will be a senior in high school....i've told her that when she goes off to college...i'm going with her!  i've always said my grandkids are the reason i breathe......

Super Contributor

To, NannaNanna59

My thoughts exactly...

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

my granddaughter was upset...she lost one of her pearl stud earrings....my husband said it was probably from wearing her face mask to work.....told her not to worry....nana will buy her a new pair!!

Sweet.❤