Honored Contributor

Re: Fabulous New American West!

@1Professor, have you had the bracelet fall off your wrist?  That's happened twice with me.  

Trusted Contributor

I just received the turquoise eternity band ring pictured above, J395638. It's lovely, substantial and comfortable to wear. I've since ordered the spiney oyster (yellow) version. The turquoise was a size 8 which was a little snug so I ordered the second ring in a size 9.

Please stop me before I complete my collection and buy the remaining two colors!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@1Professor, have you had the bracelet fall off your wrist?  That's happened twice with me.  

@tansy   No, and I'm wearing ir 24/7.

Probably the wrong size?

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Probably the wrong size?

Hmmm...I phrased that wrong although it doesn't change your response, @1Professor.  The bracelet comes undone and then slides off my arm.  I might see if a jeweler can change the toggle clasp, especially since I have the orange one coming 🤷🏼‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Probably the wrong size?

Hmmm...I phrased that wrong although it doesn't change your response, @1Professor.  The bracelet comes undone and then slides off my arm.  I might see if a jeweler can change the toggle clasp, especially since I have the orange one coming 🤷🏼‍♀️

@tansy   My answer would be the same.

Mine fits more tightly and the toggle can't come undone.

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I have 3 of the Santa Fe Sunrise , think they're called cuffs and to the lady who wondered if they would fall off. Carolyn's is the only cuff I'll buy. My wrist is 6 1/2 most cuffs I have found would fit a football player. I have a biggie rhodrocrosite 3 stone cuff I went ahead and bought this was yrs. ago and I kept it on by running pink ribbon thru the ends. Till finally a jeweler tightend it for me without popping the stones.

Carolyn's fit me to a T ! Why I bought these 3.

2-4719-125_001_800x800.jpg

DSCN1233.jpeg

shoot up the 3rd one can't find it in my downloads LOL here in a minute. Order directly from her store none of this QVC processing bull**** I got mine in 3 days. I'm in Texas and I think she is in New Mexco with that hard to spell name town. Alburqueque. LOL

Honored Contributor

I need to get out the cleaning cloth LOL

DSCN1321.jpeg

Honored Contributor

J383162     got this one, too.