Honored Contributor

Re: Eye Test for Turquoise Lovers

@nova   I don't much wear blue either except for turquoise.  It's a true neutral and does seem to go with everything.  Lucky granddaughter. Nobody in my small family is interested in my turquoise jewelry collection. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Well they are losing out for sure!  It's so true - our jewelry tastes are personal.  However I know for myself the thought of inheriting something from a person I loved is worth more than anything - whether I wore it or not it's still a loving treasure.

And people's tastes change over the years so who knows - there might be family members eventually clammoring over your beautiful pieces!

But we are both getting maudlin!  Right now we are both using and enjoying what we own.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blue! (of course lol).  But I already have some. A stash actually. Love all colors of turquoise. It might be my favorite stone, followed by garnet.

Super Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Still Raining :  I love looking at NA jewelry on eBay and etsy.  If you see something you like, that's the exact piece you'll get.  I won't admit how much NA jewelry I have but several of my favorites came from those two places.

I mostly agree, except it is so easy to hind flaws/ Ebay is not even the worst offender here, since most of the sellers prvide plenty of photos. I got some pieces from sites selling NA jewelry, and the photos were far from what the piece look like.