Valued Contributor

Extend gold rush sale prices

I wish QVC would hold the gold rush sale prices for several days.  After all, the sale prices are already sky high and today they are up $20 $30 $50 more!!!  Where is the incentive to buy?  Can everyone tune into the shows on one day?  Can we all decide on a large purchase in one day?  QVC seems to keep missing the boat with poor corporate policy.  A buyer cannot being enticed with more easy pay options...lower the prices!

Honored Contributor

Re: Extend gold rush sale prices

The Q usually does do a 'repeat' whereby they'll have a category on the homepage asking if we've missed anything. I didn't see anything like this on the homepg this morning.

Honored Contributor

ITA!  I wasn't able to watch the shows lastnight and this morning I was interested in the stud earrings they had on with the special backs to keep the earring from falling forward.  The price was $11 higher so I'm not going to get them and watch for them to go down again. You would think that QVC would benefit extending at least one more day.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I was expecting this as they've done it before--extend the sale prices.  I think a lot of people would have second thoughts and go back after sleeping on it.  This is what happened to me today.  I wish I would have purchased a couple of chains and would have saved about $100.  I won't purchase them now, though.  I'll wait for them to go on clearance. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I agree.  I was expecting this as they've done it before--extend the sale prices.  I think a lot of people would have second thoughts and go back after sleeping on it.  This is what happened to me today.  I wish I would have purchased a couple of chains and would have saved about $100.  I won't purchase them now, though.  I'll wait for them to go on clearance. 

Ditto

They are on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

I don't think all the prices went up.  I just checked the price of the 3 row diamond ring I bought yesterday and it's still the same price.  

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I don't think all the prices went up.  I just checked the price of the 3 row diamond ring I bought yesterday and it's still the same price.  

I wish that was my case.  The things I am interested in the prices went up.Smiley Sad