Trusted Contributor

Exceeded my expectations, I am blown away!

I am in love!  Just got my necklace today from Ross Simons  when I got home from my lake home and all I can say is WOW!   It exceeded my expectations by ten fold!  The Italians certaily know how to make a statement necklace pop in color, style and quality.and weight. Each gold station is one inch long and 3/8 in wide.  Thanks Ross for making  me a happy lady! Woman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: Exceeded my expectations, I am blown away!

@crawford5153 How nice for you!

Respected Contributor

@crawford5153   I used to buy from R-S many years ago, but I stopped getting their emails, and they kind of fell off my radar.  I'm glad you got something you love.....getting new jewelry is fun!  I'll have to check them out again.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153, I am so happy for you!  Wear your beautiful necklace with delight!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your necklace. I know it's a nice piece of jewelry.

I worked at a Dept store when I was a teenager that sold Ross Simons jewelry but not the 14k.

I still have the pieces I bought in the late 70's that still look like they did when I bought them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Agree, there's no comparison to Italian gold  jewelry . I have several pieces that I would not part with . I always have that something special to wear to complete my outfit