Valued Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

I actually skipped the ring, and got the matching pendant. I really do not need another ring - well, not that I need another pendant either... Too pretty though - the stones looked  nicely matched and the color was awesome! I love Michael's gems and his settings are always well thought out  - his work is excellent! I have never had a problem with his pieces but he backs up his pieces and supposedly has excellent customer service. Some of my best pieces are his and I believe he is a man that knows his gems and definitely knows how to show them off!!

That pendant is gorgeous, @CAMOGIRL.  Hope you're beyond pleased when it arrives!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

The tsv ring is pretty but the princess cut prasiolite ring called to me big time.  Amything that's princess cut says buy me.  Can't wait to get it home.  If you get that tsv ring yellow wear in good health.  The stones are very pretty. 

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope all is going well.  Your new prasiolite ring is simply stunning.  Hope it exceeds your expectations when it arrives and you have a lovely holiday weekend!!

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

The tsv ring is pretty but the princess cut prasiolite ring called to me big time.  Amything that's princess cut says buy me.  Can't wait to get it home.  If you get that tsv ring yellow wear in good health.  The stones are very pretty. 

Hey Bling how the heck are you?  I knew I would see you on here lol.  I like so many of the items.  Your ring is lovely.  I will let you know what I decide.  Have a wonderful nightSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow!  I'm doing fine and hope you're doing the same.  Let me know if you decide to get the ttv ring.  I like the setting of it.  It's a real sparkler for sure.  Hope your day is going well. 

Hey Bling and Happy Thursday.  I did get the TSV.  It is my birthstone.  I have not had a nice sapphire ring in a long time.  I know how nice his gem stones are so I decided to get it.  Will write my review. Have a wonderful day.  I looked at you ring again.  It is lovely.

I hope you're delighted with that gorgeous sapphire ring, @sunshine 919!  Look forward to reading your review when it arrives!

Honored Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hey Bling how the heck are you?  I knew I would see you on here lol.  I like so many of the items.  Your ring is lovely.  I will let you know what I decide.  Have a wonderful nightSmiley Happy

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow!  I'm doing fine and hope you're doing the same.  Let me know if you decide to get the ttv ring.  I like the setting of it.  It's a real sparkler for sure.  Hope your day is going well. 

Hey Bling and Happy Thursday.  I did get the TSV.  It is my birthstone.  I have not had a nice sapphire ring in a long time.  I know how nice his gem stones are so I decided to get it.  Will write my review. Have a wonderful day.  I looked at you ring again.  It is lovely.

I hope you're delighted with that gorgeous sapphire ring, @sunshine 919!  Look forward to reading your review when it arrives!

Hi  Dallas, how are you?  Well I have really cut down on my shopping on line.  However I am only getting items that I know I cannot get anywhere else.  Michael V falls under that category LOL.  so I am done shopping for a while.  I still watch but not shopping much.  Still enjoy the boards, I like reading what people have to say.  Have a very nice Good Friday and Easter weekend,Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope all is going well.  Your new prasiolite ring is simply stunning.  Hope it exceeds your expectations when it arrives and you have a lovely holiday weekend!!

@Dallas-Dame Thank you Dallas.  Happy Easter to you and your family.  Please wish your mom a Happy Easter for me too when you talk to her.  I wasn't going to get anything from Michael's show that he had, but show me a princess cut anything, and I'll follow you anywhere.  It's my favorite cut of gemstone.  I just wish that Michael would have used zircons for accent stones instead of white topaz.  I'm looking forward to seeing this ring in person.  Hope you've been well and enjoying your retirement.  Please have a happy Easter and make it a safe one.  Always love hearing from you my friend.  

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Hi  Dallas, how are you?  Well I have really cut down on my shopping on line.  However I am only getting items that I know I cannot get anywhere else.  Michael V falls under that category LOL.  so I am done shopping for a while.  I still watch but not shopping much.  Still enjoy the boards, I like reading what people have to say.  Have a very nice Good Friday and Easter weekend,Smiley Happy

Thanks for your kind Easter wishes, @sunshine 919!  I'm trying to curtail my shopping and have been doing fairly well.  I'm sure your new sapphire ring will please you beyond words.  Happy Easter to you and yours!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Thank you Dallas.  Happy Easter to you and your family.  Please wish your mom a Happy Easter for me too when you talk to her.  I wasn't going to get anything from Michael's show that he had, but show me a princess cut anything, and I'll follow you anywhere.  It's my favorite cut of gemstone.  I just wish that Michael would have used zircons for accent stones instead of white topaz.  I'm looking forward to seeing this ring in person.  Hope you've been well and enjoying your retirement.  Please have a happy Easter and make it a safe one.  Always love hearing from you my friend.  

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for your lovely Easter wishes, Bling!  I think that new prasiolite ring is going to be a "keeper".  The princess cut stone is beautifully and elegantly set in the mounting...really hope you're thrilled when it arrives!

Although still new at "retired life", I continue to enjoy it greatly.  It's important that I stay busy and feel some sense of accomplishment at the end of each day...without an early alarm and tough commute!  Best wishes to you and yours for a beautiful Easter (from my mom, too), dear lady!!

Honored Contributor

Hey Bling, I received my sapphire ring today #152-264.  I don't know how Michael does it but his stones are amazing.  The sapphires in this ring sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight.  Amazing.  Really like this ring.  I think I saw on another post that you really like your ring.  So glad it did not disappoint.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hello @sunshine 919, I saw your post here last week ( thank you ) and had to go check out MV's offerings and came across this once only pendant 148-078 . I bought it in the white MOP and pink MOP. Both are nicely made .  I am quite happy.  Here are some pictures, MV and Ripka combined. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hello @sunshine 919, I saw your post here last week ( thank you ) and had to go check out MV's offerings and came across this once only pendant 148-078 . I bought it in the white MOP and pink MOP. Both are nicely made .  I am quite happy.  Here are some pictures, MV and Ripka combined. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Hi Anisha, I am loving those pieces with the Ripka necklace.  Very nice how you put those together.  Lovely.Smiley Happy