Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Hey Bling, I received my sapphire ring today #152-264.  I don't know how Michael does it but his stones are amazing.  The sapphires in this ring sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight.  Amazing.  Really like this ring.  I think I saw on another post that you really like your ring.  So glad it did not disappoint.Smiley Happy

Glad your new sapphire ring is a keeper, @sunshine 919!  Enjoy to the fullest!!

Valued Contributor

@anisha  Your "love locks" pendants look stunning on Judith's braided leather cord.  I purchased the Peacock when it was introduced (along with the matching bracelet) and enjoy wearing both pieces.  I usually wear mine on a long gold chain but look forward to trying it on my black cord by Judith...thank you for the idea!  Best wishes for a wonderful spring and hugs to you and your dear twins!!   

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @sunshine 919. I really like how these pendants look with the cord. I hope you are enjoying your new sapphire beauty. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Hello @Dallas-Dame. Thank you for your kind words and good wishes and you are very welcome. I like the workmanship and detail on these pendants and the cord just enhances how they look. I liked how your black MOP pendant looked when presented and I am sure on the black Ripka cord it will be stunning. I enjoyed the spring break with the twins - they were off 10 days from school and we did fun stuff including trips to the zoo ( which they love). Now it's back to school. Time flies.  I hope you are enjoying your retirement. Hugs from my twins / Anisha