Honored Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:

Wow.  I think Evine,  in just about every category is so so tacky.  I don't trust any of their jewelry "stars."

Wow that's interesting, some of their designers have won awards.  I would not call any of their jewelry tacky or anything else.  Like one of the posters stated.  Some of it may not be you taste but that does not mean the items are tacky.  I don't think anyone would call any of Sonia B's pieces tacky.  You are painting with a broad brush.  They have a lot of vendors and variety and prices in every price range.  As Chuck Clemensy says "everyone can play."  which I think is a big plus.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@maggi the cat wrote:

Wow.  I think Evine,  in just about every category is so so tacky.  I don't trust any of their jewelry "stars."

@maggi the cat  That so so tacky jewelry I purchase from Evine gives me so many compliments.  Thank goodness for so so tacky jewelry!!  

@BlingQueen022  A good example of exercising selectivity.  Blingy chosen the good stuff and it's not from Paul Deasy.  After you've seen and bought a lot, you learn what to avoid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@maggi the cat wrote:

@maggi the cat  That so so tacky jewelry I purchase from Evine gives me so many compliments.  Thank goodness for so so tacky jewelry!!  

@BlingQueen022  A good example of exercising selectivity.  Blingy chosen the good stuff and it's not from Paul Deasy.  After you've seen and bought a lot, you learn what to avoid.

@Kachina624 How right you are!!!