Respected Contributor

Evine's Paul D.

[ Edited ]

What a hoot to listen to him.  He's always sharing a secret he shouldn't be telling us.  LOL.  He's brought "us" a new find to share and you can only get in on Evine.  Carico Lake turquoise.  Get it now because at some point his connections will be wanting to share with others so get it before it runs out!!!!

Respected Contributor

Paul D = eye candy  Heart

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I have never liked him as a host... he is so arrogant, full of himself know it all and I see NO eye candy at all.... he just irritates me to all get up.  different strokes for different folks I guess.

Respected Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Paul D = eye candy  Heart

I guess that depends on the eyes. Does nothing for me, but I'm talking another territory - his jewelry.

Respected Contributor

There is something about him I just do not like. A little too full of himself maybe? Well, there is that... But, something else... Don't know what.  maybe I just don't really care for arrogance. Don't care much for his wife Judy either. I do have a couple of his pieces though - they were fine, just nothing special but still pretty. He is one I can only take in small doses - his arrogance is a bit too much for me. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

@sparklestar  For the record, I don't think Paul is arrogant at all.....it's just his brand of humor.  Maybe it's because I also have an offbeat sense of humor.  Anyway, I like him and enjoy watching too.

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

What a hoot to listen to him.  He's always sharing a secret he shouldn't be telling us.  LOL.  He's brought "us" a new find to share and you can only get in on Evine.  Carico Lake turquoise.  Get it now because at some point his connections will be wanting to share with others so get it before it runs out!!!!

I watched Evine and Paul D. last night.  The new "find" he was speaking of was not Carico Lake turquoise.  It's something called Sonora Beauty turquoise.  "Sonora Beauty Turquoise is a natural turquoise from the state of Sonora, Mexico. It undergoes a proprietary treatment process which adds dye to enhance the color and remove any visible matrix, and then compresses the stone. Like most turquoise in the world, it has been stabilized."  It looks very much like Sleeping Beauty turquoise.  Right now it is only available on Evine.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@sparklestar  For the record, I don't think Paul is arrogant at all.....it's just his brand of humor.  Maybe it's because I also have an offbeat sense of humor.  Anyway, I like him and enjoy watching too.

I never said he was arrogant.

Honored Contributor

He's like a fine wine and aging well. I think he is just confident and not in the least bit arrogant. He's knowlegable and seems like a nice guy....one of the few guests I can watch without cringing on Home Shopping networks.

Respected Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

@2blonde wrote:

I never said he was arrogant.

@sparklestar  No, No.  Not you, some of the replies had said that.

Laura loves cats!